Classic-Castle.com


The source for all your LEGO Castle needs!

Colossal Castle contest

Rules, Regulations, Announcements, Technical Issues, Etc.

Colossal Castle contest

Postby celloguy » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:36 am

Hello Admin Team!

I just wanted ask about my CCC prize. I still have not received mine from the 2018 competition. I was in contact with Architect but he hasn’t returned my recent message in over a month. I asked that my previous prize from 2017 might also be added in the package too. I don’t want to seem ungrateful, as I love the CCC, but I would like the prize one day! Could someone help me out?

Best wishes,
Guido
celloguy
Serf
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:35 pm

Re: Colossal Castle contest

Postby Bluesecrets » Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:39 pm

celloguy wrote:Hello Admin Team!

I just wanted ask about my CCC prize. I still have not received mine from the 2018 competition. I was in contact with Architect but he hasn’t returned my recent message in over a month. I asked that my previous prize from 2017 might also be added in the package too. I don’t want to seem ungrateful, as I love the CCC, but I would like the prize one day! Could someone help me out?

Best wishes,
Guido


I will contact him myself for you.
~ Brickshelf~Flickr~

Queen of Tan

Any building, is good building. Build for the fun of it!
User avatar
Bluesecrets
High Priestess of the Vermillion Order
High Priestess of the Vermillion Order
 
Posts: 2996
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:21 pm
Location: On the girls side of the castle.

Re: Colossal Castle contest

Postby minoboys » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:21 am

Hi There Admin

Thanks for running the CCC XVIII.

All of my other entries are showing up on your page, but I'm just wondering why my entry into the "Ye Olde Woodes" category called "Logging in the Fall" didn't get uploaded or published for everyone to view on the Colossal Castle Contest XVIII View Entries page. Is it still going to get judged? I am certain that I submitted it before the due date. Just wondering what I did wrong for next time. Here is the link to my entry if it helps http://samw.org/cc/CCC%20XVIII%20Loggin ... 20Fall.htm

Cheers minoboys
User avatar
minoboys
Peasant
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:02 am

Re: Colossal Castle contest

Postby Bluesecrets » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:47 am

I will look into it a little later. Please check the MOC subforum for the "naughty" list to see if you are on it for any specific reason.
~ Brickshelf~Flickr~

Queen of Tan

Any building, is good building. Build for the fun of it!
User avatar
Bluesecrets
High Priestess of the Vermillion Order
High Priestess of the Vermillion Order
 
Posts: 2996
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:21 pm
Location: On the girls side of the castle.

Re: Colossal Castle contest

Postby Fletcher Floyd » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:49 pm

Hello bluesecrets!

I have the exact same problem with "Ye Olde Woods":

It is neither approved, nor on the naughty list. There are two separate pictures in the album, so I thought it should fit. If the album title-picture with the black background and the "Ye Olde Woods" writing is a problem: I could delete it or change it for a picture of both MOC's on a plain background if needed.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/131336684 ... 7810424563
Fletcher Floyd
Peasant
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:58 pm

Re: Colossal Castle contest

Postby Bluesecrets » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:25 am

minoboys wrote:Hi There Admin

Thanks for running the CCC XVIII.

All of my other entries are showing up on your page, but I'm just wondering why my entry into the "Ye Olde Woodes" category called "Logging in the Fall" didn't get uploaded or published for everyone to view on the Colossal Castle Contest XVIII View Entries page. Is it still going to get judged? I am certain that I submitted it before the due date. Just wondering what I did wrong for next time. Here is the link to my entry if it helps http://samw.org/cc/CCC%20XVIII%20Loggin ... 20Fall.htm

Cheers minoboys


It has been submitted, but it has too many images. Once you have the proper amount in the folder, please let me know.
~ Brickshelf~Flickr~

Queen of Tan

Any building, is good building. Build for the fun of it!
User avatar
Bluesecrets
High Priestess of the Vermillion Order
High Priestess of the Vermillion Order
 
Posts: 2996
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:21 pm
Location: On the girls side of the castle.

Re: Colossal Castle contest

Postby Bluesecrets » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:27 am

Fletcher Floyd wrote:Hello bluesecrets!

I have the exact same problem with "Ye Olde Woods":

It is neither approved, nor on the naughty list. There are two separate pictures in the album, so I thought it should fit. If the album title-picture with the black background and the "Ye Olde Woods" writing is a problem: I could delete it or change it for a picture of both MOC's on a plain background if needed.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/131336684 ... 7810424563


I over looked your entry by accident. This one should be fine. I'll approve it now.
~ Brickshelf~Flickr~

Queen of Tan

Any building, is good building. Build for the fun of it!
User avatar
Bluesecrets
High Priestess of the Vermillion Order
High Priestess of the Vermillion Order
 
Posts: 2996
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:21 pm
Location: On the girls side of the castle.

Re: Colossal Castle contest

Postby Fletcher Floyd » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:03 pm

Bluesecrets wrote:
Fletcher Floyd wrote:Hello bluesecrets!

I have the exact same problem with "Ye Olde Woods":

It is neither approved, nor on the naughty list. There are two separate pictures in the album, so I thought it should fit. If the album title-picture with the black background and the "Ye Olde Woods" writing is a problem: I could delete it or change it for a picture of both MOC's on a plain background if needed.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/131336684 ... 7810424563


I over looked your entry by accident. This one should be fine. I'll approve it now.


That's great, thank you:-)
Fletcher Floyd
Peasant
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:58 pm

Re: Colossal Castle contest

Postby minoboys » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:02 am

Hi Bluesecrets

Thanks for the quick response and your time.

I have now changed the number of images in my "Logging is the Fall" folder from 6 to 5. Sorry of the inconvenience. This is my first year and I am still learning my way around.
I am also wondering, although I understand if it is not possible, if you could move my entry called "Hammering in the Forge" that is currently in the "Ye Olde Woodes" category, into the the "Medieval Shop" category. I must of accidently entered it into the "Ye Olde Woodes" category.

Cheers minoboys
User avatar
minoboys
Peasant
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:02 am

Re: Colossal Castle contest

Postby Kustodean » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:39 am

Hi,

I was just admitted into the classic castle world...I wondered if I might still submit an entry into the contest?
Kustodean
Gong Farmer
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:39 am

Re: Colossal Castle contest

Postby Bluesecrets » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:00 am

minoboys wrote:Hi Bluesecrets

Thanks for the quick response and your time.

I have now changed the number of images in my "Logging is the Fall" folder from 6 to 5. Sorry of the inconvenience. This is my first year and I am still learning my way around.
I am also wondering, although I understand if it is not possible, if you could move my entry called "Hammering in the Forge" that is currently in the "Ye Olde Woodes" category, into the the "Medieval Shop" category. I must of accidently entered it into the "Ye Olde Woodes" category.

Cheers minoboys


Done.
~ Brickshelf~Flickr~

Queen of Tan

Any building, is good building. Build for the fun of it!
User avatar
Bluesecrets
High Priestess of the Vermillion Order
High Priestess of the Vermillion Order
 
Posts: 2996
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:21 pm
Location: On the girls side of the castle.

Re: Colossal Castle contest

Postby minoboys » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:57 am

Thanks so much!

You just saved my best two entries for the year. :D
User avatar
minoboys
Peasant
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:02 am


Return to Administrative

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest