Classic-Castle.com

The source for all your LEGO Castle needs!

Tablescrap/experiment thread?

Rules, Regulations, Announcements, Technical Issues, Etc.

Tablescrap/experiment thread?

Postby RichardAM » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:05 am

I'm back building again, and while it may only seem like i'm only submitting a moc every two months I find myself completing something every week. Small vignettes or ideas that always seem too small/unfinished or not special enough for their own threads.

I was just wondering what everyone thought about the possibility of a communal tablescrap thread where we could post some of these little experiements, unfinished projects and ideas- a combined place for builds where there is no emphasis on the build being complete or 'perfect'. A kind of MOC sketchbook if you will?

I've already got some small projects rattling around and i'm sure this is the case with other builders too.
artificial snow

-richard-am.net /lego-
Image Image
RichardAM
Merchant

Re: Tablescrap/experiment thread?

Postby Tedward » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:47 pm

Great idea. You might also want to check out the Tablescraps Flickr group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/88998841@N00/
Tedward
Squire

Postby architect » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:01 am

I think this is a good idea. If the "scraps" are castle related it would be appropriate in the Castle mocs sub forum. Otherwise the topic should go in the General LEGO forum.

Ben
architect
Baron von Ellermann
Baron von Ellermann

Postby Frank_Lloyd_Knight » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:18 pm

I think this is a good idea. Such a thread could be a place where people might discuss building techniques, or ask for suggestions on solving a problem without posting a complete model up in the forum.
Frank_Lloyd_Knight
Journeyman

Return to Administrative