And we're gonna party like it's 999!

Rules, Regulations, Announcements, Technical Issues, Etc.
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

(hic) Happshy Birshyday (Hic) Clashic Cwashel (hic)

I wouldshhh (hic) liks to thanksh (hic) all sthe thatshs (hic) {holdshes on a sechons}

[dunks head in water]

Ok I am sober now. Happy Birthday CC. I can't believe its only been one year. Feels like twenty. This site has certanally help my love of castle lego grow. If I hadn't joined I might have gone into a dark age. I would never have learned about stickers, or lots of stuff. Happy birthday and may you continue to grow.

Dan :wink:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
Bruce N H
Precentor of the Scriptorium

Post by Bruce N H »

Okay, now that everyone's sobered up we can start the real celebration. One year ago today I joined. Can you believe this site lasted a whole day without me? jk :wink:

Bruce
xxbattosaixx
Foot Soldier

Post by xxbattosaixx »

Noooooo!!!!I missed it!!!!!!*Sob sob*Well,I guess I only have 364 days to go..... :wink:
- Tom
rogue27
Admin
Admin

Re: And we're gonna party like it's 999!

Post by rogue27 »

SavaTheAggie wrote:Classic-Castle is one year old!

We have over 400 members in the forum and over 150,000 hits to the website!
That is very impressive. It took me about 2 years to get 40,000 hits on the last website I created. I think having a forum really helps to generate return traffic.

Ok... NOW you can celebrate! :D
NOW I'm at work. I don't think they would like that. :)

So where were you a year ago?
I was probably at my computer reading about CCC for the first time and thinking... wow, that's really cool. It's like Moonbase for Castle!

Or maybe I was e-mailing Troy Cefaratti for a password I never got, so I could create an automated news system (and other cool stuff) for this site (which it never got).
[url=http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=rogue]Bricklink Store[/url] - [url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=rjcarello]Brickshelf Gallery[/url]