You registered and your account isn't active thread

Rules, Regulations, Announcements, Technical Issues, Etc.
Bluesecrets
High Priestess of the Vermillion Order

You registered and your account isn't active thread

Post by Bluesecrets »

We get many account requests a day...most of them are spammers. So the process for approving an account does include guessing whether or not your account is a robo-spammer or a real person.

Please make sure your reason for wanting to be a member is more than one generic sentence. "I like to build" isn't necessarily going to scream "I am not a robo-spammer. Things like "I LOVE castle and LEGO. I want to add to the discussions and show off my builds." work a lot better.

If you aren't approved...try and reach out and I'll be more than happy to figure out why you haven't been approved and get you approved.
BrickshelfFlickr

Queen of Tan

Any building, is good building. Build for the fun of it!
TheLordOfBricks
Foot Soldier

Re: You registered and your account isn't active thread

Post by TheLordOfBricks »

There are two people on Eurobricks wanting to get there accounts activated, one by the username TomSkippy and the other PeterZ, they have some entries built, but just need their accounts activated. They said to say thanks. :)
"I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”" Psalms 91:2

My Flickr: [url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/158415872@N02/[/url]
Bluesecrets

Post by Bluesecrets »

TheLordOfBricks wrote:There are two people on Eurobricks wanting to get there accounts activated, one by the username TomSkippy and the other PeterZ, they have some entries built, but just need their accounts activated. They said to say thanks. :)
I have activated TomSkippyII earlier.

I have no accounts under PeterZ. If you can get me the actual name he registered as, I will activate it.

Also, they are both very lucky my plans changed for the night and I can do this. They may want to think about waiting until the last 6 hours of a contest to register for an account. The other admins may not be around tonight.
BrickshelfFlickr

Queen of Tan

TheLordOfBricks
Foot Soldier

Post by TheLordOfBricks »

Ok, I think Peter said he had found a way to enter, thanks! Anyways, I don't really know them, just it happened to pop up on Eurobricks and I knew you had made this post specifically for this purpose. :)
"I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”" Psalms 91:2

My Flickr: [url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/158415872@N02/[/url]
Bluesecrets

Post by Bluesecrets »

Reminder!!!!!

If you want me to approve your account, you need to put something more than "I like it." "I find it interesting."

Unless you are typing something that can let me know that you are not just some robot or spammer...I am not going to approve your account.

Things you can do:
1) use more descriptive words
2) use more than one sentence
3) specifically say something like "hey...I am a real person here trying to get an account."
4) tell me why you actually like castle
5) basically put some effort in so that I can decide based on those words on a screen

Otherwise...you will not be approved.

Also...do not rely on other LEGO websites to try and contact me. My time is very limited and I do not visit every single LEGO website in existence every single day.
BrickshelfFlickr

Queen of Tan