We've gone all Spookedified!

Rules, Regulations, Announcements, Technical Issues, Etc.
SavaTheAggie
Lord Sava of Aggie

We've gone all Spookedified!

Post by SavaTheAggie »

Oooh! We've gone all Spookedified on the main page!

BOO!

--Anthony
[url=http://www.ikros.net][img]http://www.ikros.net/links/ikrosbuttonsmall.jpg[/img][/url]

Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
doctorsparkles
Landlord

Post by doctorsparkles »

I noticed this first thing, and I was so spooked that I soiled myself... twice... uh oh, there I go again.
Man, it looks great. I love Halloween.
"Always do what you want, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~ Doctor Suess
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Ooooo. Spooky. I wouldn't have known the page was changed becuase the forum page is bookmarked so I go straight to the forum and not the main page. Thanks Anthony.

Ooooooooooo Image
Space rocks.
jon_p
Artisan

Post by jon_p »

Looks good! But I prefer the good ol' colours :)

I thought at first maybe some ghosts (Lego one's of course) had hacked into the site!
Jojo's red ghost has ways of having fun!

Jon.
"We dine well here in Camelot, we eat ham and jam and spam alot!"

My Brickshelf gallery - http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=85183
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Scary looking... I mean, the colours clash more with the icons and such...

Isn't it a bit early though? I mean, we just finished Thanksgiving. :wink:
Duke_Dave
Reeve

Post by Duke_Dave »

Formendacil wrote:Scary looking... I mean, the colours clash more with the icons and such...

Wel since most the Admins and the King are from the good ol' USA our thanksgiving isn't till November :wink:

Dave
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Duke_Dave wrote:
Formendacil wrote:Scary looking... I mean, the colours clash more with the icons and such...

Wel since most the Admins and the King are from the good ol' USA our thanksgiving isn't till November :wink:

Dave
Hence my wink.

Still, it feels too early to me, Thanksgiving or no. It's bad enough all my immature younger siblings start Hallowe'en crazes this early without CC doing the same. :wink:
Green Fox
Bailiff

Post by Green Fox »

Since FBTB are doing the "spooky avatar" thing, I thought I might join in:

:D
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Formendacil wrote:Still, it feels too early to me, Thanksgiving or no. It's bad enough all my immature younger siblings start Hallowe'en crazes this early without CC doing the same. :wink:
Early you say? There's already Christmas lights up in my neighborhood! :wink:
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
MaxiVisVires
Squire
Location: San Diego, CA If I was any closer to LEGOLand, I'd be living there

Post by MaxiVisVires »

Whoa, Nice avatar fox! The site looks awesome. Halloween is a great holiday.
"The Wise Warrior, When he moves, Is never confused; When he acts, Is never at a loss."
[url=http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=kaylinda]Vis Vires Toys[/url] | [url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.c ... xivisvires]My Brickshelf[/url]
Sir Vincent
Steward

Post by Sir Vincent »

If I am not mistaken...last year the Fright Knight's shield...was a Wolf Pack one...
doctorsparkles
Landlord

Post by doctorsparkles »

Formendacil wrote: Still, it feels too early to me, Thanksgiving or no. It's bad enough all my immature younger siblings start Hallowe'en crazes this early without CC doing the same.
It's never too early for Halloween... never! I start thinking about Halloween on November 3rd (just after Dios De Los Muertos) and don't stop until the wee hours of November 1st. I actually built and posted my graveyard MOC in the spirit of Halloween, and I built that about a month ago.
"Always do what you want, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~ Doctor Suess
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

I love Halloween. Each year i pay my brother(hates halloween) 30$ dollars out of my allowance to go trick or treating in the opposite direction and give me all the candy he gets:)

The new site colours really scared me because I came from a green and blue coloured website and it stung my eyes :(
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

doctorsparkles wrote:
Formendacil wrote: Still, it feels too early to me, Thanksgiving or no. It's bad enough all my immature younger siblings start Hallowe'en crazes this early without CC doing the same.
It's never too early for Halloween... never! I start thinking about Halloween on November 3rd (just after Dios De Los Muertos) and don't stop until the wee hours of November 1st. I actually built and posted my graveyard MOC in the spirit of Halloween, and I built that about a month ago.
Early? you know nothing of early. My sister starts planing her Halloween party in May.

I like the new colour scheme, its nice to have something different once in while.

Dan :wink:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.