Lexicon?

Rules, Regulations, Announcements, Technical Issues, Etc.
Dragon Master
Merchant

Lexicon?

Post by Dragon Master »

What happend? Are you ever going to complete this Kevin?

DM
"I have looked for you. Now you have come to me. And I thank you." -Pope John Paul II
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

Hi Dragon Master,

This question would be more appropriate as a pm or email to the admin. All admins have busy schedules with school, work, or finding work ;) and we are not on a fixed schedule to complete projects. However, if you would be willing to help with any CC project, many times the admins would be grateful for it. So please send a pm to Kevin. Thanks!

Ben E.
CC Sets Admin
Bricksidge
Philosopher-King of the Gong Farmers

Post by Bricksidge »

Hi DM.

The Lexicon is one of 6 LEGO projects currently ongoing. On top of that, I have a very busy school schedule involving hard classes, acting in, and now directing, plays.

However, I have completed at least one word of the next installment, it can be seen here

Thanks for your interest!
~[url=http://www.neutronbot.com/kevin/]Kevin Blocksidge[/url]
Dragon Master
Merchant

Post by Dragon Master »

Bricksidge wrote:Hi DM.

The Lexicon is one of 6 LEGO projects currently ongoing. On top of that, I have a very busy school schedule involving hard classes, acting in, and now directing, plays.

However, I have completed at least one word of the next installment, it can be seen here

Thanks for your interest!
I understand how hectic the life of a student can be. With school, work, clubs etc. I haven't been able to build in months. Really no rush, but I was just curious if you had plans to continue this in the future.

DM

Ben: I'll PM you admin guys next time :D
"I have looked for you. Now you have come to me. And I thank you." -Pope John Paul II