Uploading of Avatars now working!

Rules, Regulations, Announcements, Technical Issues, Etc.
Troy
King Mnementh the Bronze
King Mnementh the Bronze

Uploading of Avatars now working!

Post by Troy »

Hello everyone!

After much racking of my brain, I have managed to get the uploading of avatars working! You should see the image of a lego dragon under my name to the left of this message, this is my avatar.

Everyone is encouraged to upload their own avatar as long as they follow the few simple rules listed below. You can upload your avatar by clicking on "Profile" from the menubar above and scrolling down to the avatar section.

Rules:

1. Avatars must be 120 x 120 pixes or smaller (so as not to upset the formatting of the pages). Larger images will not be accepted.

2. Avatars must be 10,000 bytes or smaller (so as not to put excessive load on the server). Larger images will not be accepted.

3. Keep it clean! Inappropriate or off color avatars will not be tolerated. Use common sense here, or you will be hearing from an admin.

4. Keep it on topic. This is a Lego fan site. More specifically a Lego Castle fan site. Your avatar should ahve something atleast remotely to do with Lego or Castles.

All rules are subject to interpretation by me.

Troy
Last edited by Troy on Mon Feb 09, 2004 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Visit Troy's Surplus LEGO
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh
stuifzand
Archer

Post by stuifzand »

Great news! Congrats! And of course thanks! :)
If you're a Dutch legofan, visit [url=http://www.lowlug.nl]Lowlug[/url]!
Mr. D
Councilor

Post by Mr. D »

I inteand to upload my own avatars soon. But pease, please be patiant with me because I don't know much about computers. If my avatar breaks any rules, please let me know, and I'll deal with it. Just remember, it's a mistake, not a deliberate breaking of rules.

Mr. D
David Girard
Journeyman

Post by David Girard »

Good new. I feared first that there was going to be bad taste avatars as usual on many forum, but I made a mistake.

Everyone have a nice avatar. I'm going to make one too. :wink:
Mr. D
Councilor

Post by Mr. D »

Ok! Here's my "final" avatar! How do you like it?

Mr. D