Classic-Castle meets with Jørgen Vig, CEO of LEGO!

Rules, Regulations, Announcements, Technical Issues, Etc.
LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

Post by LEGOFREAK »

if minifigs packs comes out of that meetings then that would be so freakin awesome!
Just meeting with the bigwigs at lego is pretty dang cool, but minifig packs in castle and viking?? duuuuuude!!!!

:D

Thanks for bending their ears with all our wants.
Bloody Jay
Foot Soldier

Post by Bloody Jay »

Viking minifig packs... we can only hope...

Pray, my brothers!
Rubberchickenknight
Squire

Post by Rubberchickenknight »

That's awesome you got to meet the Big Bosses!!! :shock:
hmmm...viking and fig packs... :D nice "negotiating" :wink:
"When you are wrestling for possession of a sword, the man with the handle always wins." - Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

Just to clarify a bit - we made a few suggestions which may be passed along internally at LEGO. As far as we know LEGO is not currently making minifig packs for castle or vikings (unless you count the KK2 chess set).

Ben E.
CC Sets Admin
Suvied
Laborer

Post by Suvied »

Not that we need to know what but did they share anything with you that you must now keep secret?

It seems like they are doing that more often lately. I thought since it is a partial transcript that perhaps they shared something with the admins. and now they are sworn to secrecy and can't reveal it.
There is someone who is always worse off than you . . . consider my peasants for example.
Glencaer
Marquis d'Krakhed

Post by Glencaer »

Suvied wrote:Not that we need to know what but did they share anything with you that you must now keep secret?
Nope. None of us signed NDAs or were asked to not talk about anything. Before the meeting, we were asked to keep it on the down-low so that there weren't problems with the meetings. But otherwise, we are totally free to talk about our experiences.

TLG has been having an increasing number of fans sign NDAs for various reasons. Those who have signed are allowed to say that they signed an NDA, but can't reveal any details of information communicated to them. Most people don't publicize that they signed an NDA so that they aren't bombarded with questions.

The partial transcript is due to the fact that we weren't taking transcript notes. Ben just wrote down what he remembered. ;)

-Lenny

NDA = Non-Disclosure Agreement
===
"The sound of laughter is like
the vaulted dome of
a temple of happiness. "
~-Milan Kundera-~
Dusty
Apprentice

Post by Dusty »

I think the admins did a great job in presenting all of our ideas and what not to LEGO. I wish I could have been to Brickfest, but maybe next year. I am glad you posted a transcript of the meeting. I also think their stance is for legal purposes, but maybe they really are going to look at what you admins put forth. Who knows.

Dusty

Like to thank the admins for all that they have done.