(what) do you think the next set should be in the curent theme?

Open message to The LEGO Company. We make no guarantee that anyone from LEGO will actually read them, let alone respond!
Pallando the Blue
Freeman

Post by Pallando the Blue »

Since they seem to not want to do civilian stuff, I think they should at least bring back the tudor style wall pieces, preferably in white. They've had them in castles before, and they're good parts to scavenge for a shop or an inn.

Too bad white tudor doesn't really match the rest of Castle 2007...
Count Blacktron
Sheriff

Post by Count Blacktron »

I'll say it again... it should be in the $40 dollar range. We need a Tavern over-run by the evil zombie skeletons! A two level Tudor style structure in compliementary colors to the rest of the heroic Castle 2007 stuff featuring a small pony stable at the side (with a pony and a horse), Common Room/Sign in desk on the first level (food & drynk!) and a second floor with a couple of beds. Figures included could be a Innkeeper (with cudgel for beating off skellies!), stable hand with PITCHFORK, a traveler knight like the 2007 Chess set Bishop and a cowering traveler in bedclothes for the second level. Skeletons could number about four, five or whatever makes it feel over-run. To make it perfect it would Technic pin pop into existing Castle wall sections anywhere you chose to place it.

That's what I wants, I does. I wants it! Give it to USssses!!! :twisted:
DanDanLegoman
Freeman

Post by DanDanLegoman »

Count Blacktron wrote:I'll say it again... it should be in the $40 dollar range. We need a Tavern over-run by the evil zombie skeletons! A two level Tudor style structure in compliementary colors to the rest of the heroic Castle 2007 stuff featuring a small pony stable at the side (with a pony and a horse), Common Room/Sign in desk on the first level (food & drynk!) and a second floor with a couple of beds. Figures included could be a Innkeeper (with cudgel for beating off skellies!), stable hand with PITCHFORK, a traveler knight like the 2007 Chess set Bishop and a cowering traveler in bedclothes for the second level. Skeletons could number about four, five or whatever makes it feel over-run. To make it perfect it would Technic pin pop into existing Castle wall sections anywhere you chose to place it.

That's what I wants, I does. I wants it! Give it to USssses!!! :twisted:
That sounds perfect. As long as they can keep it at around $40 like you said. I'd rather see a maiden or some type of girl instead of the pajama guy, though.