Ultimate collector series, Castle

Open message to The LEGO Company. We make no guarantee that anyone from LEGO will actually read them, let alone respond!
Aliencat
Josh's Minion

Post by Aliencat »

menono wrote:Someone in the know (an ambassador maybe? I can't quite recall) said that there is going to be a special surprise for the end of '08. A UCS Castle perhaps?
Nah we've already pretty much figured out the special surprise is the advent calendar. I'm not 100% sure about that, but I think it's quite likely.
Between plotting to kill you all and chasing balls of yarn, I also build [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/30639040@N02/albums]MOCs[/url]

[img]http://stopthetrack.com/lego/embassy/alienambassadorpng.png[/img]
lord azreal
Goat Brigade

Post by lord azreal »

Lego actually said the builders and set designers were considering it actually :D
If you are reading this it means I have posted! - congratulate your find and remember this day
menono
Villein

Post by menono »

Whoops, I just read that topic after I checked the Dear LEGO section.
doc069
Bailiff

Post by doc069 »

I will keep my fingers crossed that they will consider such a set. Hopefully to include a small army of minifigs.

Lee
"Rules are for the obedience of fools. And the guidance of wise men (& women)." Sir David Ogilvy (1911-1999)
lord azreal
Goat Brigade

Post by lord azreal »

Hopefully to include a small army of minifigs
hmm yes, say 200 figs? :D seriously though, If lego brought out the UCS castle it would be unbeleivabley cool, I dont think it would be full scale castle, but rather something like a keep or something, if they manage to include curtain walls ill be very impressed.
If you are reading this it means I have posted! - congratulate your find and remember this day
Baites
Foot Soldier

UCS Castle

Post by Baites »

I'm surprised that LEGO hasn't already done a Castle UCS yet.

They have done several for Star Wars and the Castle theme must be popular enough to warrant atleast one to develop and have a focus group check it out.

After all, look at all the Castle MOC.

The castle could be modelled to minifig scale, similar to the UCS Millenium Falcon.
Donut
Councilor

Post by Donut »

I whole heartily agree with the UCS castle idea but I am also content with the advent calendar being the surprise.
LEGO --- Impossible is Nothing.
Kev
Bailiff

Post by Kev »

UCS castle is a no brainer. The only question is do they go non-minifig scale, like the Statue of Liberty or Eiffel Tower and do something like Neushchwanstein(sp?), or Super Gigantic Awesome 2500+ piece minifig scale castle.
HeartOfDarkness
Reeve

Post by HeartOfDarkness »

Now that's a good idea. There are supposed to be plans for a Taj Mahal in the near future, and a giant castle is an easy step from there. As long as you can look at it as a historicall landmark, it should be feasible.