Classic-Castle.com

The source for all your LEGO Castle needs!

Reversable Heads

Open message to The LEGO Company. We make no guarantee that anyone from LEGO will actually read them, let alone respond!

Postby mouthofsauron » Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:20 pm

:? I'm not sure if i like them or not since I only have four and 2 are the same. Oh well.... :roll:
Yes, I use to many smilies. Who Cares!
my brickshelf http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=yelraf
mouthofsauron
Villein

Postby Peppermint Pig » Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:20 am

Reversible heads are fine. I prefer single faces, though.

Slight tangent: Friendly looking goblin faces? Goblin female? Lego needs more women. :)
Peppermint Pig
candied swine

Postby Karalora » Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:47 pm

Count me in as a fan of the reversible heads. I think they're great for adding personality to characters, as well as simply expanding the range of possible designs with the same number of parts.
Karalora
Journeyman

Re: Reversable Heads

Postby TriUmp » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:55 am

The Brick Rat wrote: I agree with the above, although being a fan of fleshtoned figs, I would also like to see the reversible heads currently only available in yellow to make an appearance in a future licensed set/s.

Agreed. The Ron and Hermione reversable heads were flesh though. :wink:
I love how they turned out, and would love to see more flesh reversable heads. A range of expressions would be great also, for a little alteration.
TriUmp
Freeman

Postby Blueandwhite » Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:06 pm

Reversable heads are great. Essentially you're getting two heads in one which allows for a greater range of expression. This is particularly useful when setting up scenes where character expressions are crucial as the panicked/shocked face can be very useful. The downside of course is that the second face is visible if the fig isn't wearing appropriate headgear (the forestmen caps are a perfect example). Still, there aren't that many reversable faces thus far. I would love to see a few moe expressions.
Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch Batman!!

My Brickshelf Gallery
My Flickr
Blueandwhite
CC Mascot Maker

Previous

Return to Dear LEGO