Medieval Town?

Open message to The LEGO Company. We make no guarantee that anyone from LEGO will actually read them, let alone respond!
Adam
Laborer

Post by Adam »

Maybe TLG could make a farm being attacked by Undead and a lone knight has to defend it himself? Or maybe have a burglar being taken to the gallows by some soldiers?
"if its stupid but it works, it isn't stupid."
doc069
Bailiff

Post by doc069 »

A tavern with knights and dwarves having a good time, and the scene being 'crashed' by some nasty orcs...

Throw in a handful of civilians and let the fun begin.

Lee
"Rules are for the obedience of fools. And the guidance of wise men (& women)." Sir David Ogilvy (1911-1999)
Lewa Rocks
Steward

Post by Lewa Rocks »

That sounds like an awesome idea! It could come with many townsfolk and a little wall around the town. It could have a church some houses and maybe a stable or something.
MoonCheese
Freeman

Post by MoonCheese »

I wonder why Lego is perfectly happy introducing "civilian" sets in the City theme, but almost never does so in other themes. They had several sets like that in Wild West, or they would incorporate multiple factions and fighting into ordinary town buildings, which could easily be dome for Castle too.
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

MoonCheese wrote:I wonder why Lego is perfectly happy introducing "civilian" sets in the City theme, but almost never does so in other themes.
I don't think that's really true. For many years City was almost totally dominated by police, fire engines and construction ('action' sets). It's only really been in the last year or two that solely civilian sets have been released (and even then they seem to be mostly marketed towards AFOLs).

- Matt
Danielas
Steward

Post by Danielas »

Maybe TLG could make a farm being attacked by Undead and a lone knight has to defend it himself? Or maybe have a burglar being taken to the gallows by some soldiers?

not the gallows but the farm is a good idea
God Bless. Danielas

Procrastinators Unite!!!!

(tomorrow)

Proud soldier of Classic-Castle. As in, I fight against the Legion of the Aggie.
MoonCheese
Freeman

Post by MoonCheese »

Sir Kohran wrote: I don't think that's really true. For many years City was almost totally dominated by police, fire engines and construction ('action' sets). It's only really been in the last year or two that solely civilian sets have been released (and even then they seem to be mostly marketed towards AFOLs).

- Matt
Well, my dark age didn't end until 2007, LOL.