TLC New/Old Grey Release Poll

Open message to The LEGO Company. We make no guarantee that anyone from LEGO will actually read them, let alone respond!

TLC has said they will consider a set for castle fans upset about the color change. Which idea do you think is best?

A Castle Legend in new gray.
29%
Old gray/brown parts pack.
33%
New gray/brown parts pack.
10%
A Castle Accessories pack.
29%

Total votes: 21

Teh Stud
Bailiff

TLC New/Old Grey Release Poll

Post by Teh Stud »

I'm going to attempt to summarize some of the ideas that have appeared more than once. Maybe a poll will help show how everyone feels!

Once we have results, someone can post these on Lugnet. Strength in numbers.....
wlister
Sheriff

Post by wlister »

I'd love to see a set like the tub we saw on April Fool's day, now that would be a boon for castle heads. It would be a parts accessory and minifig pack all in one. It won't happen, but I am dreaming of stacks and stack of gray tubs with the contents and labels we saw.

Will
After a long absence, I have returned. I can't wait to start building again.
Sir Terrance
Councilor

Post by Sir Terrance »

A castle legend in new gray, so we can start our collections all over again with a good start.
Check out my Brickshelf gallery here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=thebrickbin
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

I'd love to see a set like the tub we saw on April Fool's day, now that would be a boon for castle heads.
I would love any tub of grey - new or old, but I also doubt that it would happen. I am leaning toward a legend in new grey - hey I would take a tan yellow castle too. Legends arent perfect copies anyway. Of course a legend in old grey would also be good.

How about well designed castle sets in new grey with alot of bricks, plates, arches, figs, and accessories, and not alot of poops? Wait, I am dreaming here... somebody bring me back to reality :wink:

Ben E.