deleted post

Open message to The LEGO Company. We make no guarantee that anyone from LEGO will actually read them, let alone respond!
Teh Stud
Bailiff

Post by Teh Stud »

What happened to my original post here? I listed reason #7:

My memories building with Lego as a child in colors that can't be changed.

Sure it's a little tongue in cheek, but I'm serious about having great memories as a kid because of Lego! Did one of the admins delete my post?
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

Sure it's a little tongue in cheek, but I'm serious about having great memories as a kid because of Lego! Did one of the admins delete my post?
I deleted your post. We can not tell if your good childhood memories will not change, or you are complaining about colors that should have not been changed. Please clarify your post.

As mentioned in my original first post of this thread - please do not be sarcastic but only list positive things here. The other thread is more appropriate for complaints or sarcasm. Thank you.

Ben E.
Sets Admin
Teh Stud
Bailiff

Post by Teh Stud »

architect wrote:

I deleted your post. We can not tell if your good childhood memories will not change, or you are complaining about colors that should have not been changed. Please clarify your post.

As mentioned in my original first post of this thread - please do not be sarcastic but only list positive things here. The other thread is more appropriate for complaints or sarcasm. Thank you.

Ben E.
Sets Admin
I wasn't being sarcastic. I appreciate the memories that Lego has given me. I added the non changing color part for humor. (Even if you don't think it is funny, I still don't think you should have deleted my post). :P

At the time I posted my message, your message said nothing about deleting posts that you feel are sarcastic. You added that part after my post. Maybe you should clarify you request? Besides, I still don't understand why you would ever delete a post unless it breaks the rules of Classic-Castle itself. Just because an admin doesn't agree with a post doesn't mean they should delete it! If people don't want to read a post, they can scroll on by just like I do.... :(
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

I wasn't being sarcastic. I appreciate the memories that Lego has given me. I added the non changing color part for humor.
I apologize for misinterpreting your post. It seemed quite unclear at the time.
At the time I posted my message, your message said nothing about deleting posts that you feel are sarcastic. You added that part after my post.
Actually, it did. This was in my original post:
(who will delete sarcastic posts that arent really praise)
and you can tell that my first post was not edited because it does not say "last edited" on it
Besides, I still don't understand why you would ever delete a post unless it breaks the rules of Classic-Castle itself. Just because an admin doesn't agree with a post doesn't mean they should delete it!
I only deleted the post because of my clear statement against adding off topic items to the list. Admins reserve the right to edit, move, or delete any post in the forum. This is done in order to move a post to a correct forum or keep an topic on track by deleting or splitting an off topic post. If you have further concerns about this, please pm me or email me so we do not derail this thread further, thanks :wink:

Ben Ellermann
Sets Admin