Unofficial PAB Castle Poll

Open message to The LEGO Company. We make no guarantee that anyone from LEGO will actually read them, let alone respond!

Which Castle element would you most like added to PAB?

short sword
10%
bow & quiver
23%
lance
1%
spear
1%
flail
1%
shields
19%
pointed visor
11%
kettle helmet
11%
flared helmet
13%
other
9%

Total votes: 149

Heir of Black Falcon
Justiciar

Post by Heir of Black Falcon »

I love the old archer helmet! I actually wish I had gotten more of them to re-equip some of my missilemen with helmets that allow them to point their weapon up.

R
Bear
Peasant

Post by Bear »

I voted other. Plume discs please! :D
WARork
Apprentice

Post by WARork »

shields,forestman hats and bows :)
Umm, later. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=WARork it's it's.. full of junk!:D

''mah orcs are owks!''
DerBum
Laborer

Post by DerBum »

You know... I think I would rather have castle wall pieces instead of accessories. That would allow structures to be less expensive in Lego Factory and more like the sets.
Draykov
Serf

Post by Draykov »

I wouldn't mind seeing any of the items listed in the poll (so long as the shields had printing of some kind...and excluding the lance, of course), but I picked bows and quivers since they're something of a rarity these days. But as mentioned from the outset, they are still being actively produced as evidenced by their appearance in 7094 King's Castle Siege.
Ye Olde Republic
Marquis of Brique

Post by Ye Olde Republic »

I voted 'other' because I'd like to see more building elements like doors, windows and arches. Maybe it would be nice to them leak into LDD.

Trevor
Trevor

Trust me, I think I'm funnier than you do.
Why do I have to add the word "minifig" to my spell checker every time I use it?!

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/old_republic/]flickr[/url]
[url=http://angrylegonerd.blogspot.com/]My blog[/url]
marbri
Villein

Post by marbri »

Shields :D !
L€60 ©@$tL€ F0r L!f€
KingDavid
Apprentice

Post by KingDavid »

I voted for bows and quivers. They already have crossbows, which I prefer to bows. But I could always use some more quivers. I would have voted for short swords, if they'd start making them out of ABS again. But I do like the old archer helms, too. I've got a few of those ordered and on the way soon. :D
Seikfreid
Journeyman

Post by Seikfreid »

I went for the bow and quiver. These are becoming harder to get as the crossbow appears to be taking over. However, I would love to see helmets added to the parts as well.
BrianofBrick06
Foot Soldier

Post by BrianofBrick06 »

I would definitely be quite happy with almost any of the poll options, but my kingdom is somewhat lacking in the bow and QUIVER department. I could certainly use some more quivers...
Legoist
Peasant

Re: Unofficial PAB Castle Poll

Post by Legoist »

Generally speaking, online PAB is a fantastic idea... the only problem is that it has so few parts available!! I would really really appreciate ANY addition to it, but I'd rather see rare or special parts added!

Normal bricks and plates are widely available in sets, so at least for me there is not much point in using the online PAB to buy 1x1 round plates for instance :? although I understand that some MOCers need large amounts of fairle normal bricks in odd colors.

Therefore, while ALL the suggested accessories would be a nice addition, probably I'd still be better off chasing them in impulse or small sets. But of course if I were an army builder it'd be different...
architect wrote:I know that we would like additional castle elements in LEGO Factory. Please fill out the poll above and leave comments about which element(s) you would most like to see added. I will pass this information along to LEGO. There is no guarantee that any new castle elements will be added, but asking can not hurt.

Note: LEGO Factory elements are found in other currently available sets. Therefor the poll selections are all elements found in 7094 King's Castle Siege. If there is another element you would prefer, please select Other, and write it in below. Thank you.
Other: PITCHFORK
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

I voted for quivers. In my collection, I've got at least two to three bows for every one quiver.
plucky
Laborer

Post by plucky »

I voted 'other', but only because I'm too specific in my wants there :)
I would vote 'Shields', but only if I could vote for some GENERIC shield.
Or Black Falcon shields!
The pointy visor is a favorite of mine, I would like it in multiple colors!

Otherwise, I would rather have a great selection of different colored tiles
to PAB. Maybe PAB 2x4 Silver Bricks! Think of an entire Chrome Castle!

Just, please, no more steering wheels, I'm drowning in them from my
Town days... I'll find a good use for them yet!

-plucky (Sad because he was just by Orlando, but didn't get to stop at the
Lego store to pick up a Marketplace and hit the PAB wall for an hour or two!)
insurrection
Laborer

Post by insurrection »

just any helmet, that always seems to be the part missing when building soldiers to me.
Attli35
Serf

Post by Attli35 »

I think all would be good choices. I could use all pieces listed. My opinion doesn't count though until PaB allowes USPS Money Orders since that is the only way I buy online. Troy and several others here can attest to that. You all need to go to Bricklink and get what you need. Some stores have good prices on the items listed.
www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Attli35