Good Job Lego! (S@H PaB)

Open message to The LEGO Company. We make no guarantee that anyone from LEGO will actually read them, let alone respond!
Peppermint Pig
candied swine

Good Job Lego! (S@H PaB)

Post by Peppermint Pig »

Though I am often critical of Lego, I like to give credit where due, and I must say good job to Lego for all the effort they've placed in the Factory and S@H PaB services.

Expanding the inventory was a great move!

I ordered bulk pieces not too long ago, and was extremely pleased with the variety and quantity of pieces I was able to purchase. It was nice to know purchasing red chairs in bulk was feasible!

I'm also pleased to see that the pricing is quite competitive with specialty parts. I am disappointed, however, that basic brick is still quite expensive and there is a notable lack of certain useful colors such as sand green, sand red, dark tan, etc..

I imagine the MMO is in part driving the effort to expand the factory program, and I look forward to seeing what else you can do.

Again, good job!
Tower of Iron Will
Master

Post by Tower of Iron Will »

It would seem that LEGO is trying ever so slowly to invade the Bricklink market. I recently ordered from them as well and liked getting 200 suits of armor for decent $$. On the flip side I still like some of the stores on Bricklink as they still have better selection on figures and figure accessories that I crave. Plus the US stores ship faster to me.

Its definately a step in the right direction. :wink:
-Tower
Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely!

Despise learning and make everyone pay for your ignorance.

The water that floats a ship is the same that sinks it.

My LEGO figures keep me from being evil, drat!!
Peppermint Pig
candied swine

Post by Peppermint Pig »

I agree. Increased competition in these markets is good! :)
HeartOfDarkness
Reeve

Post by HeartOfDarkness »

I think it's nice to take a moment every once in a while and say "Yay Lego!"

Yay Lego!
HeartOfDorkness