Gargoyle Piece..?

Open message to The LEGO Company. We make no guarantee that anyone from LEGO will actually read them, let alone respond!

Would you like to see LEGO produce a Gargoyle piece?

Yes
85%
No
15%

Total votes: 39

kelderic
Knight Bannerett

Post by kelderic »

While it would be a nice addition, I defiantely agree with Ben that there are other pieces that would be more useful. Things like civilian tools would be incredibly useful. Farming tools, blacksmith tools, etc.

Kelderic
Battling with college to try and prevent the dark age.
Danielas
Steward

Post by Danielas »

kelderic wrote:While it would be a nice addition, I defiantely agree with Ben that there are other pieces that would be more useful. Things like civilian tools would be incredibly useful. Farming tools, blacksmith tools, etc.

Kelderic
They have some of those. They have a hammer, a small axe for a woods man, a pik-axe for a miner. I think they have more but i can't think of any others at the moment.
God Bless. Danielas

Procrastinators Unite!!!!

(tomorrow)

Proud soldier of Classic-Castle. As in, I fight against the Legion of the Aggie.
Remyth
Trade King
Location: At the corner of Nowhere Avenue and Not Close to Anything Street

Post by Remyth »

I think that Kelderic was indicated that he wanted more civilian tools and accessories. They do have quite a few, but I'm sure people could come up with quite a large list of pieces they do not have.

In Christ,
Thomas Wunz <><

"A nameless, shapeless beast from the dark underside of Chat." - Josh Wedin

[url=http://flickr.com/photos/11381994@N00/]Flickr[/url]
Count Blacktron
Sheriff

Post by Count Blacktron »

I would rather have a cow than a gargoyle.
Or a pig.
Or a sheep.
Oh, and some PITCHFORKS!!!!!
Lamanda2
Merchant

Post by Lamanda2 »

I'm surprized by the interest this topic has gathered. Thanks for posting all your opinions! :)

"I would rather have a cow than a gargoyle.
Or a pig.
Or a sheep.
Oh, and some PITCHFORKS!!!!!"

Yes, but if you want those items enough, you can get them already. Brickforge for the animals, and BL to pick up a couple pitchforks.

Unless you are a purist.. Then the animals would be out of your limits.

The question is, Would you like to see LEGO produce a gargoyle piece, not would you rather see LEGO make something besides a gargoyle piece. :wink:

~Amanda
[url=http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Lamanda]Bricks & Customs[/url]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/lamanda2/]My Flickr[/url]
Count Blacktron
Sheriff

Post by Count Blacktron »

Lamanda2 wrote:
The question is, Would you like to see LEGO produce a gargoyle piece, not would you rather see LEGO make something besides a gargoyle piece. :wink:

~Amanda
Oh I am well aware of that fact. In fact, I do not want LEGO to build my gargoyles. Why? Well, there are just to many variations for me to become stuck with one "official" gargoyle. So I would rather have the others I mentioned as they would be more useful. Brickforge is off limits, so until then I will continue build my own as I learnt from the Yellow Castle how to do.

But, alas I cannot build my own PITCHFORKS, and they are a tad pricy on BL.

:wink:

I would not like gargoyles and ham.
Not on a train.
Not in a car.
Not with a goat.
Not in a coat.
:P
Lego Knight
Freeman

Post by Lego Knight »

I would like to have some other forms of statues made for Lego Castles. While a Gargoyle would be nice it would probably end up becoming repetitive, so they should make a few different statues.
doc069
Bailiff

Post by doc069 »

Count Blacktron wrote:I would not like gargoyles and ham.
Not on a train.
Not in a car.
Not with a goat.
Not in a coat.
:P
That was, of course, until "he" actually tried them.

At any rate, I would love to see such a piece. Brickbuilt is awesome, but choices are even better.

Lee
(I would also like to see all those other pieces mentioned, but I would really want a 1x2 or 2x2 snot plate!)
"Rules are for the obedience of fools. And the guidance of wise men (& women)." Sir David Ogilvy (1911-1999)