Future of Castle

Open message to The LEGO Company. We make no guarantee that anyone from LEGO will actually read them, let alone respond!
Traveler
Reeve

Re: Future of Castle

Post by Traveler »

Dr.Cogg wrote:According to a Eurobricks member who is very reliable,in 2009 their will be 7 big sets,4 small sets,and 1 special set.
I find it very hard to believe you without more information than that.
Handar
Archer

Post by Handar »

For those of you wondering, I believe that Dr Cogg is refering to the Eurobricks thread found here. The initial announcement is at the top, while the information about the number of sets is posted halfway down the first page.

I don't know who legomilk is, but people at Eurobricks seem to take him seriously. *shrug*
Count Blacktron
Sheriff

Post by Count Blacktron »

I find it amazing that a thread in Dear LEGO has virtually no information in it and yet is now at 2 pages. No, not amazing. It's ostentatious.
There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination. Living there, you'll be free if you truly wish to be. -Willy Wonka, 1971-
MrBlack103
Villein

Post by MrBlack103 »

Dictionary meaning, please?
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

MrBlack103 wrote:Dictionary meaning, please?
os·ten·ta·tious

–adjective
1. characterized by or given to pretentious or conspicuous show in an attempt to impress others: an ostentatious dresser.
2. (of actions, manner, qualities exhibited, etc.) intended to attract notice: Lady Bountiful's ostentatious charity.

Not, I might add, exactly what the general thrust of Count Blacktron's post would seem to have intended. I don't think he meant to describe this thread as showy... perhaps some conjugate of absurd would have been more fitting.
MrBlack103
Villein

Post by MrBlack103 »

Thanks a heap. I didn't have a dictionary on me at the time... :(
Jansen
Steward
Location: Pondering the paradox of organic American cheese...

Post by Jansen »

MrBlack103 wrote:Thanks a heap. I didn't have a dictionary on me at the time... :(
There's always dictionary.com, it's a really helpful website.
"An apple a day keeps people deathly-allergic to apples away."
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/gusalagupagoo/]flickr[/url]
MrBlack103
Villein

Post by MrBlack103 »

Oh, yeah! Forgot about that one!

Woah, it's somehow gotten seriously off-topic here!
Heir of Black Falcon
Justiciar

Post by Heir of Black Falcon »

CB,

I love that word.

It would be nice for TLC to drop some more hints about the 2009 line but to be fair I still do not have all the 2008 line so hurry. Still need time to decide if I want the Troll wheel....

R
There ain't nothin' girlie about a tunic...
Count Blacktron
Sheriff

Post by Count Blacktron »

Heir of Black Falcon wrote: Still need time to decide if I want the Troll wheel....

R
Time is up, you do want it.

Go get one and proceed with rolling over your armies.

I would love it if there was a Troll Machine Shop for 2009 where all the crazy Troll siege machines can be made. You could do quite a lot with a mad scientist Troll and a bit of gear. I can only imagine where things might go, but I wonder if plans are working to continue the Trolls as an "on the move" sort of foe, or if they will have a set that gives them a base or origin point.
There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination. Living there, you'll be free if you truly wish to be. -Willy Wonka, 1971-
Tower of Iron Will
Master

Post by Tower of Iron Will »

Count Blacktron wrote:
Heir of Black Falcon wrote: Still need time to decide if I want the Troll wheel....

R
Time is up, you do want it.

Go get one and proceed with rolling over your armies.

I would love it if there was a Troll Machine Shop for 2009 where all the crazy Troll siege machines can be made. You could do quite a lot with a mad scientist Troll and a bit of gear. I can only imagine where things might go, but I wonder if plans are working to continue the Trolls as an "on the move" sort of foe, or if they will have a set that gives them a base or origin point.
I agree. Buy it now because we all know how sets have a tendacy of disappearing when you decide on purchasing them. I almost missed the Skeleton Ship even though I saw it at TRU for weeks. Luckily S@H had some on sale. If you decide that its not for you use it for parts.
-Tower
Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely!

Despise learning and make everyone pay for your ignorance.

The water that floats a ship is the same that sinks it.

My LEGO figures keep me from being evil, drat!!
timber_wolf899
Merchant

Post by timber_wolf899 »

yup i got bit that way with 7029!
now ill have to pay out the nose for one.
Domino Gloria!