Page 2 of 3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:24 am
by Aliencat
castlebuilder100 wrote:psst it's Uruk-Hai :wink: .

Lego doesn't have a license with Lord of the Rings, therefor they can't make Uruk-Hai, they will make Ura Kie!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:25 pm
by CVfan13
Merfolk, maybe? That would be cool. Of those options, I voted Wraiths, as I don't really know what anything else you mentioned was...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:15 pm
by Aliencat
CVfan13 wrote:Of those options, I voted Wraiths, as I don't really know what anything else you mentioned was...

Yeah I know, what the heck are wolves? :/

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:03 pm
by Voran_the_Scholar
Seeing as uruk-hai are (to my knowledge), solely featured in Lord of the Rings, I find that option unlikely.

God bless.

Tom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:31 am
by CVfan13
Aliencat wrote:
CVfan13 wrote:Of those options, I voted Wraiths, as I don't really know what anything else you mentioned was...

Yeah I know, what the heck are wolves? :/


Other than them! :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:08 pm
by Ben the lego king
ok I didn't mean for you to cridsize me :evil:

CVfan13 wrote:
Aliencat wrote:
CVfan13 wrote:Of those options, I voted Wraiths, as I don't really know what anything else you mentioned was...

Yeah I know, what the heck are wolves? :/


Other than them! :roll:
as wolves I mean this http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?M=hrf006

they will make Ura Kie!


sorry for my bad spelling but you don't have to make fun of me
what hapend to all those people that have good ideas for the elf sets :cry:

Re: what will they fight

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:44 pm
by legoRPG
they will fight dark elves

Re: what will they fight

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:45 am
by outcast
legoRPG wrote:they will fight dark elves


I am 99.999% sure that TLC wont do that because that is what the castle line is trying to avoid-Faction vs Faction.

My feelings about possible enemys are mixed. The whole base of elves is a small picture that isn't even in colour. They make even less mention of a new enemy. I'm hoping that if elves do come out (unlikely IMO) they will be fighting skeletons because:

Orcs are already fighting two enemy's and I get the feeling they are biting of more than they can chew.
Skeletons are only fighting one enemy.
This will keep the skeleton faction alive.
I really like the skeletons.

Re: what will they fight

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:15 pm
by Tyrant
outcast wrote:Orcs are already fighting two enemy's and I get the feeling they are biting of more than they can chew.

Who are the Orcs fighting besides the Crownies?

Re: what will they fight

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:02 am
by outcast
Tyrant wrote:
outcast wrote:Orcs are already fighting two enemy's and I get the feeling they are biting of more than they can chew.

Who are the Orcs fighting besides the Crownies?


The dwarves.

Re: what will they fight

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:30 pm
by Dr.Cogg
The Trolls have the Skeletons on their side also, the new sets have trolls and skeletons.

Re:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:15 pm
by Blue Moon Knight
Tower of Iron Will wrote:I did not pick "Uruk Hai" because LEGO would not make a new faction of these when the normal Orc line is not done yet. The Elves would be set against the Orcs or noone at all.
-Tower

What makes you say that? :?

Dr.Cogg wrote:The Trolls have the Skeletons on their side also, the new sets have trolls and skeletons.

Exactly. Also I doubt TLC really takes into consideration the number of ___ vs. ___. Other wise, there would be more dwarves.

I'm sure they will come out with a new enemy, as well as the elves. Why? Because when the crownies came out, so did the skellies. And the trolls were introduced at the same time as the dwarves. Thus, following this pattern, a new enemy will probably be introduced with the elves.

Re: what will they fight

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:04 am
by outcast
Dr.Cogg wrote:The Trolls have the Skeletons on their side also, the new sets have trolls and skeletons.


But the skellies have never been seen (yet) attacking the dwarves in a set. Only crownies.

Lets get back on topic.

Re: what will they fight

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:12 pm
by Blue Moon Knight
That IS on topic outcast. We're trying to figure out what enemy will come out with the elves, and everything that has been said is about that topic.

Re: Re:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:48 pm
by Tower of Iron Will
Blue Moon Knight wrote:
Tower of Iron Will wrote:I did not pick "Uruk Hai" because LEGO would not make a new faction of these when the normal Orc line is not done yet. The Elves would be set against the Orcs or noone at all.
-Tower

What makes you say that? :?


It seems that for LEGO it would be more cost effective to have just the Orc faction. It's not that I wouldn't want an "Uruk Hai" faction, I just don't see LEGO making them. It would be nice to see some different Orc torsos and heads like the new upcoming Shamen. :orc:
-Tower