what will they fight

Open message to The LEGO Company. We make no guarantee that anyone from LEGO will actually read them, let alone respond!

what army will the elves fight

wolves
5%
evil men
29%
wraiths
12%
ura kie
12%
or other option (please post below)
41%

Total votes: 58

Blue Moon Knight
Archer

Re: what will they fight

Post by Blue Moon Knight »

It would defenitely be great to see more torsos and heads, we need more. I just meant what makes you say that the troll line isn't finished, and that elves would fight trolls or noone?

I wouldn't want an Uruk Hai faction either, not if there could be a different faction. We can make our own Uruk Hais.
To those who are about to Lego: toss me a few bricks.
Heir of Black Falcon
Justiciar

Post by Heir of Black Falcon »

I think they'd be fine just reusing orcs/trolls and skellies against elves, if they did release them. I'd love more orc torsos, heads etc.

Heir
There ain't nothin' girlie about a tunic...
Blue Moon Knight
Archer

Heir of Black Falcon wrote:I think they'd be fine just reusing orcs/trolls and skellies against elves, if they did release them.
Heir
Very true, but I still want a new enemy.
Shadowviking
Councilor

Re:

Post by Shadowviking »

If there are elves, they'll fight whoever the LEGO company wants them to. Most likely this will be the skeletons or the orcs. Why speculate, though? You'll only get let down when what you want is undoubtedly unused. If there are elves.

Just sit back and wait. Make some popcorn. Build (probably not while you're eating the popcorn, or you'll get everything greasy). The way it is is the way it is.

Sir Dano wrote:Elves don't fight, they hug trees. ;)
Excuse me, do I look like an elf to you? :P
...wait, don't answer that.
...and that's how Equestria was made!
[url=http://www.flickr.com/people/shadowviking/]flickr[/url] | [url=http://receptacle.tumblr.com/]tumblr[/url] | [url=http://tellers-tales.wikidot.com/]teller's tales[/url]
rogue27
Admin
Admin

Re:

Post by rogue27 »

CVfan13 wrote:Merfolk, maybe? That would be cool.
Dude, I would bust out laughing if the elf sets are a bunch of elaborate tree-fortresses and there are a couple merfolk lying on the ground and crying because they cannot get back to their magical pond.

However, that is extremely unlikely.

More likely is that the elves will fight against lumberjacks and will have new ball and socket shoulder joints that allow the arms to spread apart for the hugging of trees. However, in keeping with Castle's "good guys versus non-human bad guys theme", the lumberjacks won't be humans with axes, they'll be bizarre steampunk contraptions designed by gnomish inventors whose technology and science threatens the serene forests of the elves.
[url=http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=rogue]Bricklink Store[/url] - [url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=rjcarello]Brickshelf Gallery[/url]
leaf_of_lire
Reeve

Post by leaf_of_lire »

I wouldn't mind seeing the elves (if LEGO does decide to make them) like the vikings. Having mass quantities of them fighting large creatures (I would prefer large forest creatures, ex. spiders, other insects, animals, etc.).
Sir Dano
Village Idiot
Village Idiot

Post by Sir Dano »

Count Blacktron wrote:What about Shoe-Making Elves? I want Shoe-Making Elves. :tasty:
JoshWedin wrote:Cookie Recipe Thieves. I think the elves will live in treehouses, dress in bright cartoonish clothes, and bake cookies. Their ruling family will be the Keeblers. They will fight the evil pirate corporate cookie conglomerate (ironically called the CCC), which sends in ninjas to steal the Keebler recipes.

This will enable Lego to reinstate the Pirate line and the Ninja line, while catering to the Elvish cookie fans. And the line can be licensed too!

I have no idea why this wasn't a poll option. :?

[/sarcasm]

Thanks for the opportunity to vent my feelings about the rampant elvish speculations.

Josh
I just had a Eureka Moment! :o

The Keeblers will fight the Hobblers in an all-out war to decide what the true purpose of elves are.
Blue Moon Knight
Archer

Sir Dano wrote: I just had a Eureka Moment! :o

The Keeblers will fight the Hobblers in an all-out war to decide what the true purpose of elves are.
And that's terrible. :tasty:
Heir of Black Falcon
Justiciar

Dano why stop there. We can get Santa's Elves in on the action riding reindeer!
nanuck95
Court jester

Re: Re:

Post by nanuck95 »

rogue27 wrote: More likely is that the elves will fight against lumberjacks and will have new ball and socket shoulder joints that allow the arms to spread apart for the hugging of trees. However, in keeping with Castle's "good guys versus non-human bad guys theme", the lumberjacks won't be humans with axes, they'll be bizarre steampunk contraptions designed by gnomish inventors whose technology and science threatens the serene forests of the elves.
Maybe they will fight giant 6-legged chaos beavers. Animals that are corrupted by chaos that have grown out of control to enormous proportions that need to be killed to keep nature at a balance and prevent them from destroying all the forests in the world. :D

Realistically, I think they'll be fighting orcs/trolls.
Heir of Black Falcon
Justiciar

How about orcs/skellies that ride chaos beavers? :roflol:
RichardAM
Merchant

Post by RichardAM »

They fight logic.

They don't exist -they might never exist- therefore, they have no enemies.
Count Blacktron
Sheriff

Post by Count Blacktron »

This needs to end. Unless LEGO comes out to officially state "We are bringing you Elves" then it would entirely be up to your private MOC creations.
There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination. Living there, you'll be free if you truly wish to be. -Willy Wonka, 1971-
JoshWedin
Chevalier de Chèvre

Post by JoshWedin »

Count Blacktron wrote:This needs to end. Unless LEGO comes out to officially state "We are bringing you Elves" then it would entirely be up to your private MOC creations.
I entirely agree. This thread has outlived its usefulness a long time ago.

Anyone second the motion to lock this thread? Excellent! Locked.

Josh
AFOL and his money are easily parted.

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/ak_brickster/8 ... hotostream][img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8252/85336074 ... 2a10_t.jpg[/img][/url] [url=http://www.Brothers-Brick.com]The Brothers Brick[/url]