10193 - Thanks!

Open message to The LEGO Company. We make no guarantee that anyone from LEGO will actually read them, let alone respond!
CastleLord
Reeve

Post by CastleLord »

I can't describe how much i love this set thanks Lego!

CastleLord.
CastleLord. The Lord of the castle.
TFOL and computer nerd. I do as I please and live life to the fullest!
Please visit:
and [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/castlelord/]My Flickr[/url]
Aharown
Apprentice

Post by Aharown »

Ah, what an awesome set! Thank you Lego! Considering that my birthday is in February, I know already what I want for my birthday!

Thanks again, Lego! Sets like these in Castle (and Pirates, too!) are always welcome.

8)
<><
LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

Post by LEGOFREAK »

ok, so I am a little slow, and should be wearing a bicycle helmet, but I JUST now came across this set.
Dear Lego.
this is possibly the BEST SET EVER that you have done with castle.
TWO women, Cows, a rooster, an apple tree, tons of the cool grille windows, the nice doors, a fish stall.. I mean you guys and gals have done it ALL.
Note the caps! Note the exclamation points!! I don't usually gush like a schoolgirl, but come on. This set is freakin fantastic. Kudos to whomever came up with this idea, Kudos to whomever came up with the build for this and Kudos to me, because I will be buying a couple of these even if I have to sell one of my kids.. I mean kidneys - yeah that's it .. kidneys. I want to keep my kids, because I can get work out of them. :D

Love your ever faithful fan
Legofreak.