More hair styles please

Open message to The LEGO Company. We make no guarantee that anyone from LEGO will actually read them, let alone respond!
Karalora
Journeyman

Post by Karalora »

Okay, I thought of some hairstyles that, while not exclusively male, technically, would probably be associated with male figures more than female:

1. Dreadlocks
2. Afro

They almost have dreadlocks already--the Exo-Force hairdos are very similar to dreads, just the wrong colors.
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

Karalora wrote:They almost have dreadlocks already--the Exo-Force hairdos are very similar to dreads, just the wrong colors.
Err... I do wonder what kind of dreads you have seen... ;)
"Hinc satis elucet maiorem habere uim ad discenda ista liberam curiositatem quam meticulosam necessitatem.”
- Augustinus Hipponensis
Quickblade22
22 times da man

Post by Quickblade22 »

Dreads would be cool, along with Cornrows. My first suggsetion would be a Mohawk. I'm very happy with the current surge of hair pieces that Lego has done recently. As a Customizer, I have some options, but I always like to see what the big guys (or girls) come up with first.
Chief Smithy of Brick Forge
I buy LEGO, I play with LEGO, therefore LEGO are not for children, they are for me!
Karalora
Journeyman

Post by Karalora »

Maedhros wrote:Err... I do wonder what kind of dreads you have seen... ;)
Long ones?
siabur
Laborer

Post by siabur »

Since there is a new pirates theme, how aboot the powdered white wigs the lords, governors wore during the period?
Genuine Draft - A Brick Comic since October 2008
[url=http://www.dreamersink.com][img]http://www.dreamersink.com/gd/image/468x60fftban.jpg[/img][/url]
Lego is my prefered drug of choice.
[url=http://www.brickcomicnetwork.com]BCN: Brick Comic Network[/url]
MaceyWindu
Laborer

Post by MaceyWindu »

Ooh! A powered wig would rock. I mean, no self-respecting 1600s british business or nobleman would dare to be seen in public without one.

They could also incorporate it into SpongeBob (Ned and the NeedleFish). :wink:
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us."
natelite
Foot Soldier

Post by natelite »

powdered wig would be great. as are dreadlocks. Image i think he was referring to this as being "dreadlock like", which i agree.

not sure about afro. hardly used anymore plus u get good effects using the common earbuds from your earphones.

mohawks are also too unique to be used repeatedly.

i like to see more midlength unisex hair (only 2 at the moment ImageImage),

and more short cropped hair, like the 80s swept back ibanker's hair (mike douglas from wall street). this vampire hair is close but would like it more rounded without the "V" shape. Image

you kinda see it in the joker's hair but on the good side. i suppose i could customize it by cutting off the bad side but where can i get the mirror image of the good side? Image

also these days there are lots of short cropped hair than just the flat top.
Image.
JonartDesigns
Gong Farmer

Post by JonartDesigns »

Hi there, I must say my 2 biggest lego hair requests are the Hermoine/Mary Jane Hair, and the Flattop cast in Tan. There is a distinct lack of blonde hairstyles for minifigs. I would also love the ponytail and the new willie scott style to be cast in dark orange.