Collectable Figs Future Suggestions (Updated and Organized)

Open message to The LEGO Company. We make no guarantee that anyone from LEGO will actually read them, let alone respond!
Medieval Guy
Squire

Re: Collectable Figs Future Suggestions (Updated and Organiz

Post by Medieval Guy »

dyntar wrote: a rat catcher - tall black hat, black clothes with a net or sack and 2 rats. one crouching, one standing
crazy cat woman
Phantom of the opera
Tv reporter - with microphone and video camera.
a dog walker maybe with a dalmation instead of the regular brown dog.
a banshee
Swiss mountain climber with pick axe or stick, backpack and rope. [think of someone wearing a backpack, wearing pants with braces with a feather in his hat and yodeling]
milk maid - White dress white mop cap like the surgeons and carrying a bucket.
and a centaur. :D
The Centaur doesn't seem possible (a horse body would be too big), but the others sound good.
[url=http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/70980]MOCpages[/url]
dyntar
Foot Soldier

Post by dyntar »

If they made the centaurs body about the size of the one produced by Brickforge it would be larger than most CM parts but would still fit inside the bag.
In the next series they are making King Neptune with the new mermaids tail. The mermaids tail piece has a thickness of 3long x 4 bricks thick . A centaurs body would possibly be 6long x2 bricks thick. I'd imagine its the thickness of the bag that would be the main problem.
Sure the centaur body would be longer than most CM parts but thin enough to easily fit inside a packet. And I'm guessing that it would sell quite well. :D
Quickblade22
22 times da man

Post by Quickblade22 »

dyntar wrote:If they made the centaurs body about the size of the one produced by Brickforge it would be larger than most CM parts but would still fit inside the bag.
In the next series they are making King Neptune with the new mermaids tail. The mermaids tail piece has a thickness of 3long x 4 bricks thick . A centaurs body would possibly be 6long x2 bricks thick. I'd imagine its the thickness of the bag that would be the main problem.
Sure the centaur body would be longer than most CM parts but thin enough to easily fit inside a packet. And I'm guessing that it would sell quite well. :D
Why not just buy a Centaur body off of BrickForge? That's what Alexandre Boudon did.
Chief Smithy of Brick Forge
I buy LEGO, I play with LEGO, therefore LEGO are not for children, they are for me!
Medieval Guy
Squire

Post by Medieval Guy »

dyntar wrote:If they made the centaurs body about the size of the one produced by Brickforge it would be larger than most CM parts but would still fit inside the bag.
That would be a dead givaway if you're feeling for your minifig, even for a little kid! However, the merman's tail is too, so I see your point.
[url=http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/70980]MOCpages[/url]
Hayden.
Reeve

Post by Hayden. »

Medieval Guy wrote:
That would be a dead givaway if you're feeling for your minifig, even for a little kid! However, the merman's tail is too, so I see your point.
Then you'd want a few other big shapes in the series,Say three, that way you don't know which of the three it is.
Karalora
Journeyman

Post by Karalora »

(See the last page of the thread for the current list.)
Last edited by Karalora on Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kev
Bailiff

Post by Kev »

Zorro.

Sheik.

Uncle Sam.

Friar Tuck. (maybe same as Monk?)

British fox hunter/equestrian

Pioneer/Old West girl with bonnet.
mencot
Twifealdlic Builder

Post by mencot »

I have suggested this once but a evil/dark elf to go with the the rest of the evil squad.
And then, updated classic wolfpack leader minifig.
New kind of head, with eyepatch and grin. And a hood and cape.
Dark Brown torso, with new wolf symbol.
Dark lets with sprintin of a coinbag and a knife.
Accecories: sword or knife and a new shield with wolf symbol.
Sir Mencot Paladin and rogue
[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lord-of-orks/map/rankings/citizen3.jpg[/img][img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8244/8487960182_6a051704d4_t.jpg[/img][img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8120/8636932919_7220cc2cc9_m.jpg[/img]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/mencot]Flickr[/url]
Sir Bragallot
Artisan

Post by Sir Bragallot »

A Dark Elf, a Teutonic Knight, a Valkyrie and an Einherjar would be cool.
[url=http://www.classic-castle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=21682]Enter the World of Westeron[/url]
Karalora
Journeyman

Post by Karalora »

I've added Teutonic Knight and Valkyrie to the master list, although I think the Viking Woman we're getting in a few months is as close to a Valkyrie as we can reasonably expect. For that matter, we already have a dude Viking--how could an Einherjar be differentiated? I'm picturing a ghost Viking...which would be pretty cool, come to think of it.
Kev
Bailiff

Post by Kev »

Karalora wrote:I've added Teutonic Knight and Valkyrie to the master list, although I think the Viking Woman we're getting in a few months is as close to a Valkyrie as we can reasonably expect. For that matter, we already have a dude Viking--how could an Einherjar be differentiated? I'm picturing a ghost Viking...which would be pretty cool, come to think of it.

Any reason why none of my last suggestions made the cut?
Karalora
Journeyman

Post by Karalora »

Oh, whoops. Actually they did and I just forgot to mention it at the time. I don't want to re-post the list just yet because it's so long.
Kev
Bailiff

Post by Kev »

Karalora wrote:Oh, whoops. Actually they did and I just forgot to mention it at the time. I don't want to re-post the list just yet because it's so long.
Okay, thanks! I was just curious. Thanks for doing this, I appreciate the work. It is very interesting to read the list, and imagine what these would look like as lego figures.
Karalora
Journeyman

Post by Karalora »

(See the last page of the thread for the current list.)
Last edited by Karalora on Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Athos
Councilor of the Realm

Post by Athos »

I went ahead and updated the list in the first post Karalora's most recent compilation.

Steve
[url=http://www.johnny-thunder.blogspot.com/]Travel with Johnny Thunder![/url]