New Skeletons...

Open message to The LEGO Company. We make no guarantee that anyone from LEGO will actually read them, let alone respond!
Dire Avenger
Villein

Post by Dire Avenger »

Red skeleton? What for? So you can pretend that all his flesh just got ripped off and hes still gory?

-DA
Always remember....A toothpick in time saves nine. Only, what the heck does that mean?
Legolas
Foot Soldier

Post by Legolas »

Dire Avenger wrote:Red skeleton? What for? So you can pretend that all his flesh just got ripped off and hes still gory?

-DA
Hehe, yup :lol:

-- Joey
Sir Vincent
Steward

Post by Sir Vincent »

Legolas wrote:
Dragon Master wrote:BTW, this looks like the beginings of a skeleton horse!

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=430700

DM
Thats been around for quite some time hasn't it, I doubt they'll ever release it :?

Also what we *want*, and what TLC is going to *make* us it twelve different things.

BTW, remind me to fling some poo at the person who gave TLC the idea for rainbow colored knights..... :x

J/k, Poo flinging is Freak's monkeys job..... :D

-- Joey
I know,even my dad,who isn't an AFOL,hates the new sets...
rogue27
Admin
Admin

Post by rogue27 »

Sir Vincent wrote:
rogue27 wrote:I think sand red skeletons would be awesome. Reminds me of the Diablo computer games. Black would be nice as well, but unless TLC is going to give us an Undead theme for Castle, I wouldn't expect to see anything like that.
Maybe they could reveal that Vladek is a necromacer in the 2005 KK2 sets... :lol:
Not likely, but if the knights journeyed to some dark place, it would be cool for Vladek's Necromancer assistant to show up! :)

Actually, an Undead theme would work for TLC. It would have a more mature feel to it that older builders would probably like, and hacking skeletons with swords would be non-violent enough that it shouldn't attract any unwanted attention.

I heard a rumor that 3 castle lines were designed and tested. KK2 was chosen, but a line targeted at people a year older and another line for people a year younger were supposedly also tested. There's also that test skeleton horse that TLC created, so they have a mold for that already. Maybe we will see an undead theme sometime.

WRT red skeletons, no it's not gore. Sand red, sand green, sand blue, and dark grey skeletons would just look cool for the sake of variety. Ever play any type of RPG on a computer or game console? They often use different colors of skeletons to depict various levels of strength or magic enchantments. Besides, hundreds of plain white skeletons would start to look dull after a while.
[url=http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=rogue]Bricklink Store[/url] - [url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=rjcarello]Brickshelf Gallery[/url]
Sir Vincent
Steward

Post by Sir Vincent »

The whole point for red skeletons would be so they could turn into a puddle of blood and couldn't be attacked...
doctorsparkles
Landlord

Post by doctorsparkles »

I would like to see skeletons in tan, light grey and possibly sand green. I don't need any other colors. I really wish they would start making that horse though...
"Always do what you want, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~ Doctor Suess
Sir Vincent
Steward

Post by Sir Vincent »

Sir Vincent wrote:The whole point for red skeletons would be so they could turn into a puddle of blood and couldn't be attacked...
Well a vampire could drink them,I guess...
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

I dont mind the stuff they have now, but a skeleton knight and horse would be good.
Jojo
Master

Post by Jojo »

Hello!
Legolas wrote:BTW, remind me to fling some poo at the person who gave TLC the idea for rainbow colored knights.....
Yeah!

We want rainbow coloured skeletons instead!

Badly!

Bye
Jojo

This is just the sort of nonsense up with which I will not put.
Winston Churchill
JoshWedin
Chevalier de Chèvre

Post by JoshWedin »

Man of Iron wrote:The only changes I've seen LEGO make so far with skeletons are their heads. In the Orient Expedition sets, TLC changed the skeleton head to make it spookier. :wink:
Just a side note, wasn't the spookier skeleton head first used in the alpha team sets? I think they were used for Ogel's drones.

Josh
AFOL and his money are easily parted.

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/ak_brickster/8 ... hotostream][img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8252/85336074 ... 2a10_t.jpg[/img][/url] [url=http://www.Brothers-Brick.com]The Brothers Brick[/url]
Scnicker
Landlord

Post by Scnicker »

There were spooky skeletons in the underwater theme of Alpha Team :), but in the first one, there were only cute skeletons :P
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

JoshWedin wrote:
Man of Iron wrote:The only changes I've seen LEGO make so far with skeletons are their heads. In the Orient Expedition sets, TLC changed the skeleton head to make it spookier. :wink:
Just a side note, wasn't the spookier skeleton head first used in the alpha team sets? I think they were used for Ogel's drones.

Josh
True, Mission Deep Sea used the "scary" head first, but the head only. It wasn't incorporated onto the rest of the skeleton body until the advent of the Orient Expedition the following year.
Draygen
Artisan

Post by Draygen »

Red Skeletons... anyone play any of the Castevania games? I hated those stupid skeletons... kill it and poof it returns!... *grumble* Anyway im a supporter of the red skeletons. Although for the most part im happy with the rather evil/scary heads that have come out.
Dreams are only unrealized realities.