What rerelease would you want?

Open message to The LEGO Company. We make no guarantee that anyone from LEGO will actually read them, let alone respond!
ramode
Gong Farmer

Post by ramode »

6080 - the set I always wanted as a kid, but never got; 375 - which I was too young to appreciate; 6066; 1592 - town square
David Girard
Journeyman

Post by David Girard »

I guess that we couldn't expect that Lego will come back with the old gray. I think they was clear about this point. So watever they will release the gray color will be blueish gray. I know old gray is better, but I give it up. I just try to not mix old gray and bley color.
Stephen
Laborer

Post by Stephen »

I agree with David - the new colors are here to stay, we'll just have to accept it.

So I'm not looking forward to any rerelease at all, because it will probably be in the new colors. I've been buying old sets from Bricklink and Ebay to expand my collection.

Stephen
David Girard
Journeyman

Post by David Girard »

Even in new color, I'll buy the rerelease if they want to put some. I'm not so frustrated about the new gray. I just separate them from old.
doctorsparkles
Landlord

Post by doctorsparkles »

Jojo wrote: Nobody[1] outside the US would ever recognise 6060 as a legend because this set hasn't been broadly available in Europe.
[1] unless they are AFOLs that is
Nobody except for AFOLs and maybe the oldest TFOLs really remember the Black Falcon's Fortress or the Guarded Inn either, unless they inherited them from a sibling. I got mine in January, 1989, when I was only 5 years old. Knowing my parents' financial situation at the time, I'm thinking it was probably one of the last ones and they were lucky enough to find it on clearance.
As for the rerelease I would wish for, any castle set, whether in the old or new colors, would be a welcome addition to my collection. They've already rereleased my favorite set... no, my favorite toy (Black Falcon's Fortress)... of all time, so I'm happy. I would love to see any of the forestmen sets, or some classic minifig packs. 6060 looks nice.
"Always do what you want, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~ Doctor Suess
Sir Garth
Apprentice

Post by Sir Garth »

They should just start making the first sets again, sell them for one year, after that the sets that orriginally came after those sets, and keep going on that parcour
*And the bulls arrive in kk2*
Cedric the bull: "Hahaha Leo we're here to- wtf?"
*and the bulls see some happy knights bouncing at each other with carts*
Cedric (shocked): "I guess we got the wrong KK''
Bull soldier (frightened): "Lets go back"
kajo163
Journeyman

Post by kajo163 »

Hallå där!

Hmm, let's see...

6080, 6081, 6085, 6086...

and all the DM-sets:D