Unite under one legend!

Open message to The LEGO Company. We make no guarantee that anyone from LEGO will actually read them, let alone respond!

Which set should we try to get rereleased?

6060 Knight's Challenge
23%
375 Yellow Castle
15%
6080 King's Castle
13%
6086 Black Knight's Castle
21%
6085 Black Monarch's Castle
26%
6081 King's Mountain Fortress
3%

Total votes: 39

rogue27
Admin
Admin

Post by rogue27 »

Emperor James wrote:
xxbattosaixx wrote:I'd say to start sending now,but only between the leading two in the poll.You can pick which one you'd like to vouch for I guess. :)
Okay the poll isn't going to go any further, so it seems we have decided on 6085! Start sending those letters!

Funny how there was a tie yesterday according to the previous post, and all of a sudden that tie breaks and you declare that the poll is going no further. Mighty suspicious looking...

I still say that if you wanted 6085 to win, you just needed to leave 6086 off of the poll and it would not have even been close.

Anyway, congratulations on the completion of this unofficial poll. Now TLG will be bombarded by 10-20 or so e-mails. Ooh, I'd hate to be working their customer support during that onslaught!

The most ironic thing is that even if this is successful, TLG's time to market is so terrible this will most likely be forgotten before the castle would be released.

Ah well, I'll play along. Post the address for sending these letters and I'll do my part and then some.
[url=http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=rogue]Bricklink Store[/url] - [url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=rjcarello]Brickshelf Gallery[/url]
Emperor James
Steward

Post by Emperor James »

rogue27 wrote:
Emperor James wrote:
xxbattosaixx wrote:I'd say to start sending now,but only between the leading two in the poll.You can pick which one you'd like to vouch for I guess. :)
Okay the poll isn't going to go any further, so it seems we have decided on 6085! Start sending those letters!

Funny how there was a tie yesterday according to the previous post, and all of a sudden that tie breaks and you declare that the poll is going no further. Mighty suspicious looking...

I still say that if you wanted 6085 to win, you just needed to leave 6086 off of the poll and it would not have even been close.

Anyway, congratulations on the completion of this unofficial poll. Now TLG will be bombarded by 10-20 or so e-mails. Ooh, I'd hate to be working their customer support during that onslaught!

The most ironic thing is that even if this is successful, TLG's time to market is so terrible this will most likely be forgotten before the castle would be released.

Ah well, I'll play along. Post the address for sending these letters and I'll do my part and then some.
You are a very negative person. I'm not sure what you are implying is suspicious, I just do think that this will never get done if it is left too long.

You can find the email and posting address here I beleive that is correct, correct me if I am wrong.
pwnage