Advent Calendar?

Open message to The LEGO Company. We make no guarantee that anyone from LEGO will actually read them, let alone respond!
Aeridian
Councilor
Location: A wanderer, for home is where the food is good and the company is better.

Re: Advent Calendar?

Post by Aeridian »

Bluesecrets wrote:The thing is...I almost would suggest you buy one of those drawer advent calendar boxes or ones with pockets..and fill it with collecti figs or polybags. It probably would be more fun. I know I wish someone in my life would do that for me. It would be a lot more meaningful.
That's a really great idea Blue! I could see it being enjoyable for the person if the minifigs/pieces were specifically chosen for him/her making it all the more special and unique. I'll have to give it a go this year. Thanks!
Karalora wrote: Has there ever been a Pirates Advent Calendar? That seems like another good fit for the concept--lots of potential for interesting mini-builds, and the Christmas Eve minifig could be a mermaid queen or something.
Yes, there was one released at the tail end of the Pirates line in 2009. And it also included a mermaid! You can find it here. :)
~ Ductus Exemplo ~
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/aeridian/]Flickr[/url]
Karalora
Journeyman

Re: Advent Calendar?

Post by Karalora »

Ah yes! I remember seeing it now. Not sure why I didn't pick it up at the time...