lego medieval CMFs

Open message to The LEGO Company. We make no guarantee that anyone from LEGO will actually read them, let alone respond!
Brickninja
Here there be dragons

lego medieval CMFs

Post by Brickninja »

Hey guys, wouldn't it be cool if there were a series or 2 from the collectable minifigures line devoted to castle? :spin: it seems like they're going to start making series based off certain things, for example the lego movie series( :D ) and the simpsons series(ick :orc: ). There was a discussion about what if they made an LOTR series, if they did I'd go :shock: with delight. So what about a generic castle series, or maybe even more than one? I'll start off with some ideas of what they'd ideally have in the first series. I hope they'd have lots of peasants, because those are scarce, and I need them. King, queen, damsel in distress(princess), green knight, jousting knight, black falcon champion knight(would have the crow piece from the scarecrow and tonto so you could put it on his helmet), farmer, field worker, villager, baron, jester, jester 2(would be different color from the first), traveling merchant, squire, lady, barmaid, innkeeper, man at arms(spear, shield), archer, and whatever else you guys think of!
Bluesecrets
High Priestess of the Vermillion Order
High Priestess of the Vermillion Order

Re: lego medieval CMFs

Post by Bluesecrets »

Please use this thread for all Collectible Fig suggestions. Thank you.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=18741
BrickshelfFlickr

Queen of Tan

Any building, is good building. Build for the fun of it!