Dear Lego: Minifigure-scale Heroica line

Open message to The LEGO Company. We make no guarantee that anyone from LEGO will actually read them, let alone respond!
Mr. President
Serf

Dear Lego: Minifigure-scale Heroica line

Post by Mr. President »

Hi all,

I know this section of the boards has been pretty inactive recently; but since the discussion about possible 2016 Castle themes, I've been thinking about Heroica. I liked the board games, and I feel like the setting would make a pretty good minifigure-scale theme - the colorful heroes, the diverse terrains, the goblin army. I gather that it wasn't used for such because it originally started as a board games theme, but with the board games now discontinued, perhaps it's open again?

I'll be interested to see what comes of these rumors about Nexo Knights, because it sounds intriguing (as wild rumors go), but I'd love to see more from Heroica the next time our attention turns to a more traditional fantasy line.
adamsonofwilliam
Serf

Re: Dear Lego: Minifigure-scale Heroica line

Post by adamsonofwilliam »

I really enjoyed the Herocia line! It was a great idea which unfortunately didn't take much root.

The concept was pretty sound and was VERY fun to customize! I've stalled on a larger version of the game, but hope to return to it sometime in the future.
Purple Wolf
Hero
Hero

Re: Dear Lego: Minifigure-scale Heroica line

Post by Purple Wolf »

YEYS YES YES! I've been wanting this idea to come true since heroica came out.

Purple Wolf :)
There's always room for dessert.
brickshelf
"Trolls exist! They steal your socks but only the left ones whats with that?"