Heads

Open message to The LEGO Company. We make no guarantee that anyone from LEGO will actually read them, let alone respond!
TwoTonic Knight
TwoTonic of Many Colors

Post by TwoTonic Knight »

Draygen wrote:Loved Princess storm head, she just had an attitude that made you think "she could whoop me"
She can cheer and yell at me any ol' time, too (though I suspect you meant "whup", the ebonical version of "whip"). 8)

On the subject of heads, I'm not sure I like the new eyes with highlights in them. They just don't seem to match any of the old heads at all. And as Sava notes, female heads are just too rare - but then, females figs are too rare in general.
Redwine the Ribald: Stare long enough into the abyss...
Two-Tonic Tippler: ...and you spit into it.

[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/corsair/C ... ippler.jpg[/img]
JPinoy
Knight Bannerett

Post by JPinoy »

The white haired chick with a microphone is my fav female head. One problem... she has a MICROPHONE! :x That means I can't use her as some lady-hero in my Ancients stories because of that blasted microphone.
Peoples_General, master of the vast LEGO armies!
[url]http://www.bricklink.com/aboutMe.asp?u=Peoples_General[/url]
Behold! The mighty armies of my ORIGIN theme!
[url]http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.c ... lesGeneral[/url]
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

JPinoy wrote:The white haired chick with a microphone is my fav female head. One problem... she has a MICROPHONE! :x That means I can't use her as some lady-hero in my Ancients stories because of that blasted microphone.
Although I would never hurt a minifig(megabloks are exceptions :wink: ) I suggest you chisel the microphone off.
JoshWedin
Chevalier de Chèvre

Post by JoshWedin »

TheOrk wrote:
JPinoy wrote:The white haired chick with a microphone is my fav female head. One problem... she has a MICROPHONE! :x That means I can't use her as some lady-hero in my Ancients stories because of that blasted microphone.
Although I would never hurt a minifig(megabloks are exceptions :wink: ) I suggest you chisel the microphone off.
I actually did that on this head. She has a bit of a scar as a result but looks okay.

Josh
Duke_Dave
Reeve

Post by Duke_Dave »

I modify heads every so often, If you take extreme care you can modify it without hurting the head.if you do it to hard it will take the shiny of and if you do it really hard it will scar it- been there, done that :x

P.S.-My Avartar has an Indian head with the war paint removed- turned out...ok.

Dave