Please make...

Open message to The LEGO Company. We make no guarantee that anyone from LEGO will actually read them, let alone respond!
destroyer4147
Villein

Please make...

Post by destroyer4147 »

The blue dragon that is seen on the black knight shield.

Also, please bring back the Black Knights.

And...

Please make a set where the Black Monarch on his (never before released) blue dragon goes one-on-one with the Dragon Master King (the guy with a blue leg and a black leg) on his green dragon.

The Black Monarch IS the ghost, but due to his passing the current Monarch is the guy who first wore the euro armor and pivoting visor.
JPinoy
Knight Bannerett

Post by JPinoy »

I second this notion. Please give us the Monarchs, and the Blue dragon with its red or golden wings.
Peoples_General, master of the vast LEGO armies!
[url]http://www.bricklink.com/aboutMe.asp?u=Peoples_General[/url]
Behold! The mighty armies of my ORIGIN theme!
[url]http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.c ... lesGeneral[/url]
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Yes indeed! Bring bask the Royal knights, Forestmen and, Falcons too. Please pretty please.
Space rocks.
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Well, I doubt that they will release new sets in any theme of that age, but I would really love it if they did. The Black Knights were the BEST Castle theme. (That's right, I said the Black Knights. Not the Black Falcons, Crusaders, Forestmen, or anything weird like KK2 :wink: .)

But even if they won't release the same theme, a new theme along similar lines would be a great idea. -Please note: similar does not mean KK2.- A new theme with dragons, armoured knights with those plumes and wings, and great black-and-grey castles would be awesome.
kajo163
Journeyman

Post by kajo163 »

Yes!
Give us a blue dragon! That would be great!

And I would'nt say no to bringign back the BMs and the DMs either!

-joel
I'm back, and so is Castle!
Sir Vincent
Steward

Post by Sir Vincent »

LEGO does not make new sets for themes...they never have and I hope they will not start...but having these sets as Legends is a whole different story...and what do you mean Dragon Master King and The Black Monarch? The King (or Queen for that matter) can be whoever you want...LEGO didn't have storylines for those sets...and I don't really like the official LEGO dragons...maybe if it's made of light blue and standard blue bricks...
jwcbigdog
Apprentice

Post by jwcbigdog »

I think they need to rename the Lego Legends sets to Lego Dieties. And they definately need to make more of them available, in all factions *cough* Black Falcons *ahem*, whatever your personal favorite may be (Yes, I know we Black Falcon lovers got our Fortress, sorta). As profit hungry as TLC seems to be today, or as we all claim they are, I would think that would see the beauty of throwing us AFOL's a bone. The kids don't have money, we do (at least we have a little bit, but its our own), and we are willing to spend it if they would just put out the sets that we really want. Lego, just think $$$$$$$$$$!!!!! To use a cliche "If you build them, we will purchase." Please give us our favorites, we will make a list if you need it!

To get back on topic, a blue dragon, I don't know about that, just as long as the Black Monarch kicks that Dragon Master's butt. That would set the Lego world back on its axis.
Duke_Dave
Reeve

Post by Duke_Dave »

Yes, please,please give us The Black Knights and Monarchs please :?:

Dave
Luís
Steward

Post by Luís »

Just to note: Lego probably WON'T see this thread, so, it isn't wort
[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/7sword7/]Shelved bricks(???)[/url]
You know you're a good person when you see megablocks and have to do things you would rather not.
The Brick Rat
Laborer

Post by The Brick Rat »

Yes!
Give us a blue dragon! That would be great!
I'd settle for a red dragon with green wings. That way the red dragons with green wings could trade wings with my green dragons with red wings. My black dragons happily have matching black wings. :)

Ken
Sir Vincent
Steward

Post by Sir Vincent »

Luís wrote:Just to note: Lego probably WON'T see this thread, so, it isn't wort
Don't say it isn't worth it...there is always a chance they will and take what we have said here into consideration for new products...but that is the same for the spys from other building toy companies constantly watching us...
doctorsparkles
Landlord

Post by doctorsparkles »

Luís wrote:Just to note: Lego probably WON'T see this thread, so, it isn't wort
Why do you say that it won't be seen by LEGO? Didn't CC have a chat session with a LEGO representative something like 24 hours ago?
"Always do what you want, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~ Doctor Suess
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

I know LEGO will be looking at this.
With the slowly increasing quality of Megabloksgasp! and the already good goodness of Playmobile, and LEGO's financal problems they denfently will be looking at this because we're their biggest fans :P and they won't our money :wink:
Longbowmen
Peasant

Post by Longbowmen »

Just give us back the black knights please......... :(
JPinoy
Knight Bannerett

Post by JPinoy »

This forum is used for subliminal messages to Be sent to lego corporate company's people like JaKe, and anyone else who looks goes in reading these kinds of threads.
Peoples_General, master of the vast LEGO armies!
[url]http://www.bricklink.com/aboutMe.asp?u=Peoples_General[/url]
Behold! The mighty armies of my ORIGIN theme!
[url]http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.c ... lesGeneral[/url]