Creator Buckets

Open message to The LEGO Company. We make no guarantee that anyone from LEGO will actually read them, let alone respond!
doctorsparkles
Landlord

Creator Buckets

Post by doctorsparkles »

Dear LEGO,
I am very happy to see a lot of Creator buckets with primarily basic pieces returning to store shelves as of late. However, I do have a couple request concerning possible future releases.
First off: color selection. No, I'm not here to complain about the new greys or browns... those are here to stay, and I've come to terms with that. The problem is that the Creator buckets contain very few of each color brick, which could be remedied if the odd colored bricks were eliminated. All of the lime green, pink, orange, purple and other odd colored bricks usually are removed from the bucket and deposited directly into my 'junk' bin, or otherwise used as filler. I would love to see more of the regular, classic colors instead of handfuls of miscellaneous colors.
My second request is more slope and peak pieces. I remember buying Freestyle buckets years ago, and each one had enough slopes and peaks to build a roof for a house. Todays buckets only contain a few slopes, so they can only be used to augment my existing collection (unless of course they are in odd colors, in which case they are nearly useless).
Aside from these minor complaints, I'm pretty happy with your products lately. Still, hopefully you'll keep some of my suggestions in mind.
Thank you.
"Always do what you want, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~ Doctor Suess