Accessories, minifigures, and bulk packs

Open message to The LEGO Company. We make no guarantee that anyone from LEGO will actually read them, let alone respond!
Remyth
Trade King
Location: At the corner of Nowhere Avenue and Not Close to Anything Street

Post by Remyth »

I think that Lego should make a Minifig packof 5-10 figures for like 10-15 dollars. It would be nice to have those so we wouldn't have to spend a lot on that one huge one.
Thomas Wunz <><

"A nameless, shapeless beast from the dark underside of Chat." - Josh Wedin

[url=http://flickr.com/photos/11381994@N00/]Flickr[/url]
Patron of the lego
Archer

Post by Patron of the lego »

I bought 4 kk1 accessory packs, and I was happy about it. Sadly when the great moving depression caused me to lose a a lot[/b] of weapons( mostly kk1 separate for other themes, neatfreak) :( I have few left though...
Spongey
Merchant

Post by Spongey »

I would like to see accessory packs for the next castle line that feature a balance of both war-based accessories (weapons, helmets, shields), as well as civilian accessories (goblets, food, etc.)
As well, I think that all of the army builders out there would really benefit from minifig packs.
JPinoy
Knight Bannerett

Post by JPinoy »

Accessories:
There needs to be more of them. The ones we already have are great, but please LEGO... MAKE MORE!! :D

Minifigures:
I can never get enough of them. I build vast armies with these little guys. I currently have around 6,000 or so...

Bulkpacks:
Make bulkpacks of accessories and minifigures, I say! :D
Peoples_General, master of the vast LEGO armies!
[url]http://www.bricklink.com/aboutMe.asp?u=Peoples_General[/url]
Behold! The mighty armies of my ORIGIN theme!
[url]http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.c ... lesGeneral[/url]
Sir Brithead
Apprentice

Post by Sir Brithead »

I would like to see a non Military and a Military accessory packs. Swords, Spears, Pikes, helmets, Armor, and shileds in the MIlitary. Food items, shovels, picks, brooms, Pitchforks, animals, and the like in the Non Miltary. I neeeed both. There are lots of bits and peices that could go into these packs.

Old fig packs used to have two Figs from two factions and a few Civilians. Keep it up. I think we all loved those. If they did a faction pack or a civilian pack cool. I think the Army people could be purchased more whereas kids might only want one Civilian pack if any. We would probably each buy a few but tons of army type Figs. A royalty Pack could be cool a King and Queen and Prince and Princess, a Knight or something.

Bulkpacks I would like to see a series of packs that sell a big quantity of one item. 25 Swords for like $4. 25 of a particular Helmet for a few bucks, that sort of thing. Maybe mix it a little, 15 swords and 15 spears 10 sheilds and 10 helmets, something like that. Bulk.