Classic-Castle.com

The source for all your LEGO Castle needs!

Accessories, minifigures, and bulk packs

Open message to The LEGO Company. We make no guarantee that anyone from LEGO will actually read them, let alone respond!

Postby Remyth » Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:53 am

I think that Lego should make a Minifig packof 5-10 figures for like 10-15 dollars. It would be nice to have those so we wouldn't have to spend a lot on that one huge one.
Thomas Wunz <><

"A nameless, shapeless beast from the dark underside of Chat." - Josh Wedin

Flickr
Remyth
Trade King

Location: At the corner of Nowhere Avenue and Not Close to Anything Street

Postby Patron of the lego » Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:28 am

I bought 4 kk1 accessory packs, and I was happy about it. Sadly when the great moving depression caused me to lose a a lot[/b] of weapons( mostly kk1 separate for other themes, neatfreak) :( I have few left though...
Patron of the lego
Archer

Postby Spongey » Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:16 pm

I would like to see accessory packs for the next castle line that feature a balance of both war-based accessories (weapons, helmets, shields), as well as civilian accessories (goblets, food, etc.)
As well, I think that all of the army builders out there would really benefit from minifig packs.
Spongey
Merchant

Postby JPinoy » Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:14 am

Accessories:
There needs to be more of them. The ones we already have are great, but please LEGO... MAKE MORE!! :D

Minifigures:
I can never get enough of them. I build vast armies with these little guys. I currently have around 6,000 or so...

Bulkpacks:
Make bulkpacks of accessories and minifigures, I say! :D
Peoples_General, master of the vast LEGO armies!
http://www.bricklink.com/aboutMe.asp?u=Peoples_General
Behold! The mighty armies of my ORIGIN theme!
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=PeoplesGeneral
JPinoy
Knight Bannerett

Postby Sir Brithead » Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:11 pm

I would like to see a non Military and a Military accessory packs. Swords, Spears, Pikes, helmets, Armor, and shileds in the MIlitary. Food items, shovels, picks, brooms, Pitchforks, animals, and the like in the Non Miltary. I neeeed both. There are lots of bits and peices that could go into these packs.

Old fig packs used to have two Figs from two factions and a few Civilians. Keep it up. I think we all loved those. If they did a faction pack or a civilian pack cool. I think the Army people could be purchased more whereas kids might only want one Civilian pack if any. We would probably each buy a few but tons of army type Figs. A royalty Pack could be cool a King and Queen and Prince and Princess, a Knight or something.

Bulkpacks I would like to see a series of packs that sell a big quantity of one item. 25 Swords for like $4. 25 of a particular Helmet for a few bucks, that sort of thing. Maybe mix it a little, 15 swords and 15 spears 10 sheilds and 10 helmets, something like that. Bulk.
Sir Brithead
Apprentice

Previous

Return to Dear LEGO