A bit ticked!

Open message to The LEGO Company. We make no guarantee that anyone from LEGO will actually read them, let alone respond!
Norro
Councilor

A bit ticked!

Post by Norro »

I recently ordered from Lego for the purpose of getting some of the free gold bricks... When I recieved my order the gold bricks appeared on the packing list but not in the box. "No prob" I thought I'll just contact Lego. The reply I got said that while " The success of any company depends greatly on the product loyalty of people just like you. That is why it is always a source of great concern when we hear from a consumer indicating disappointment in any aspect of our Company. I have forwarded documentation of your comments to our Promotional Team for their review" they couldn't send me a replacement set of gold bricks. I find this a bit odd. I respect "while supplies last" but if on entering your order (and paying) you are told you will recieve one (I would have cancelled the order otherwise) and it appears on the packing list, aren't you entitled to a little more than "I have forwarded documentation of your comments to our Promotional Team for their review" ?! While I have been angry about the colour change, and decreasing brick quality I have always respected Lego's needs, but I have never dealt with a company that does this!

Nathan (a heavy and now disgruntled Lego consumer, see below)
Recluce
Landlord

Post by Recluce »

Hey Norro, I'm sorry you didn't get your gold bricks... I've got some, if you're interested. Drop me a PM.
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

I know what you mean. The same thing happened to me, only when I got the set in the mail, it said that the gold bricks had been canceled. What was with that? I had ordered in early September, half a month before the offer expired, and they had listed gold bricks when I went to check out. I dunno why, but for some reason they canceled it. I know how you feel man.

Dan :wink:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
Tedward
Squire

Post by Tedward »

My order came without any gold bricks but it was on the shipping manifest. I phoned immediately and the very nice lady sent me the bricks in a padded envelope which arrived a week later.

I guess I was lucky.
Norro
Councilor

Post by Norro »

Well I should follow this up... after some more contacting Lego very kindly sent me a 4105 tub, which I have just received. Fair Play to them...

God Bless,

Nathan
ottoatm
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by ottoatm »

Ahh... good... it's pretty important to see that TLC takes care of it's people, or it will lose to the competition very quickly. I'm glad to see you've gotten your tub... any plans for those bricks?
Knight Templar
n. pl. Knights Templars or Knights Templar
1.A member of an order of knights founded about 1118 to protect pilgrims in the Holy Land during the Second Crusade.

[url=http://legelot.50webs.com/mainPages/myStory.html]My Lego Stories: The Land of Legelot![/url]
[url=http://z13.invisionfree.com/Castle_World]CW-THE Lego Story Writer's Guild[/url]
garraofthesand
Laborer

Post by garraofthesand »

:( oh sorry.
Last edited by garraofthesand on Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to go nighty night mister west.

Yay Nightey nigh- ugh. ZZZZZ....
Recluce
Landlord

Post by Recluce »

You REALLY need to not bring up old and dead topics if you have nothing to add to the conversation. Your comment is off-topic. Not trying to be a Moderator, but as you're a new user I'd suggest just sitting back and seeing how things work here.