Are you?

Open message to The LEGO Company. We make no guarantee that anyone from LEGO will actually read them, let alone respond!
lord azreal
Goat Brigade

Post by lord azreal »

i dont mind what castle comes out, we havn't had a castle legend for a while, its always that Megablocks hot hod!
If you are reading this it means I have posted! - congratulate your find and remember this day
Lamanda2
Merchant

Post by Lamanda2 »

I think TLC should bring back small sets like accessory and minifig packs (those things would sell like hotcakes!)

The one thing I don't get is why they won't bring things they know will sell great back! :shock:
[url=http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Lamanda]Bricks & Customs[/url]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/lamanda2/]My Flickr[/url]
Sir Rupid Lannsing
Villein

Post by Sir Rupid Lannsing »

My assumption is that they fear their other castle products would become obsolete as most of them would then only be purchased once rather than multiple times in order to amass an adequate force of mini-figures. This financial model is successful to an extent, but would become unnecessary if some solid designs were incorporated into the castle sets rather than the current mish-mash of sets whose main pros are the mini-figures. (For 2006 that is.)

~Sir Rupid, who just posted two cents worth of information, give or take. :wink:
Peppermint Pig
candied swine

Post by Peppermint Pig »

My brother keeps his Grays and Bleys separated, and with the reduced piece counts of the latest sets, it's imperative that Lego find a way to make more of these new colors available at budget.

Many moons pass and we seldomly see those awesome bonus boxes with tubs. Perhaps something similar can be done, but replace tubs with castle sets, and fill the bonus boxes with 'castle expansion' in the half dozen most popular colors at the time (arches, doors, brick, rooftop slope and spires).
ragnarok
Bailiff

Post by ragnarok »

I am in favor of 6090 because it marks the beginning of my Dark Age and I will always regret that I did not get back then. I have 6086 and I believe it is the better (if not the best) castle set but it is not just the parts that matter rather the spirit of the pre-KK times.