Lego "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" Visor

Open message to The LEGO Company. We make no guarantee that anyone from LEGO will actually read them, let alone respond!
Kev
Bailiff

Lego "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" Visor

Post by Kev »

Dear Lego,

I just watched the Lego stop-motion "Camelot" again for the first time since it first came out, and noticed the visor again.

That is a fantastic visor! It does a GREAT job of portraying the great helm look, yet still providing more play value by being a visor. I think you should seriously look into putting that into production now that you've gone back to a more "historically based" castle theme.

Oh yeah, love the new sets, but will you *please* consider expanding it in a year with another human faction, replete with a quality, nonspecifically evil heraldry? Such as a green & yellow "Tower" faction, a red & white "Boar" faction or something?

Thanks for listening!
LORD DOOM
Master of Brickwankery

Post by LORD DOOM »

Just curious if you've got a picture or perhaps a link to a picture of the visor you're talking about.
Aragornn45
Foot Soldier

Post by Aragornn45 »

LORD DOOM wrote:Just curious if you've got a picture or perhaps a link to a picture of the visor you're talking about.
I have the same question.
LORD DOOM
Master of Brickwankery

Post by LORD DOOM »

Here's that movie. Hehe, it's hilarious and well animated.

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2405283
Aragornn45
Foot Soldier

Post by Aragornn45 »

:lol: thats the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Now that I have seen the helm I would have to agree with you Kev, I want to see that in new sets, it's so cool looking.