Top Five New Accessories/Elements

Open message to The LEGO Company. We make no guarantee that anyone from LEGO will actually read them, let alone respond!
kelderic
Knight Bannerett

Post by kelderic »

I would like to see pitchforks again, as well as longer chains. Also, I would like to see a greater variety or inverted slope pieces, especially the up 3 over two pieces.

Kelderic
Battling with college to try and prevent the dark age.
Traveler
Reeve

Post by Traveler »

I think new accessory sets with food items, even just those already in existence would be nice. Food is just so expensive, a LEGO baguette costs more than a real one from Publix! Also, some deer antler pieces would be nice, although I have seen some creative ones built from existing pieces. More beard colors and a bucket also make my list. Another thing I;d like to see for my personal MOC building is some sort of tapestry, whether on a panel or made from canvas, I think Great Hall style buildings look empty without them, and the options are pretty limited.
Spongey
Merchant

Post by Spongey »

Not true.
I stand corrected. I guess that I just don't possess the ability to see pieces in these ways. I like how you made the rabbits' ears using the holding-piece-thingies. I'm very impressed by these Anthony, but somewhat disillusioned that I couldn't think of this. :(
E of Alshire
Merchant

Re: Top Five New Accessories/Elements

Post by E of Alshire »

Athos wrote:Deer (my soldiers need something to hunt)
Not deer per se, but antlers. They could fit in the Viking helms and look quite nice, I think. Maybe even a brick-bult deer to go with them!
wunztwice
Knight Bannerett

Re: Top Five New Accessories/Elements

Post by wunztwice »

E of Alshire wrote:Not deer per se, but antlers. They could fit in the Viking helms and look quite nice, I think. Maybe even a brick-bult deer to go with them!
Hmm, I like the detatchable antlers idea, but perhaps they'd work better to have them attatch to the old style helms (ie visor castle helms, like plumage!)
in His grip, Chris

Feed my hobby? [url=http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=wunztwice]My Bricklink[/url]

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/wunztwice]My Flickr![/url]
[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/wunztwice/]My Brickshelf![/url](not updated...)
<><
leaf_of_lire
Reeve

Post by leaf_of_lire »

1. more game animals. I recently got some bows and I saw there was nothing to hunt (unless they hunted horses).
2. oxen.
3. sheep.
4. a staff.
5. a new dagger.
Legendary_Corsair
Archer

Post by Legendary_Corsair »

Pitchfork
Food
Flute
Weapons
Some more logs