New adventure's theme

Discussion of general LEGO topics
doctorsparkles
Landlord

Post by doctorsparkles »

Daimyo wrote:Well, i don't want any Castle Adventurers, unless it has to do with Vlad Dracul. Which actually sounds pretty good; I mean, think of the sets with all that cool macabre stuff; But that'll never happen, Lego will probably make Dracula look like a pansy. Ah *sigh* this non-violence policy really gets in the way;
I love this idea, even if they would water down the violence for the sake of children... Even an expanded line of the Lego Studios Monsters would be great.
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

Now that I think about it, I think it would be cool to have an army line. There could be tanks and airplanes and foot soilders.
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

That ain't gonna happen, though it would be great. I'm sticking to my Vampires; it'd be cool to have a Transylvania set.
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Merlin of Lego
Apprentice

Post by Merlin of Lego »

I think they would have to make it Camelot-ish/fantasy-like
what if jonny was looking for Camelot and not only found it but was able to find Avalon therefor finding Merlin and Aurthor alive on this magic isle.
Green Fox
Bailiff

Post by Green Fox »

It would be nice if Johnny Thunder and co. went exploring in the ruins of the black knight's castle. They could meet the black monarch's ghost and Lord Sinister could be trying to find the Monarch's treasure. :idea: