Off topic and name calling

Discussion of general LEGO topics
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Formendacil wrote:Until such time as the admins see fit to move this, you are the Wrong Forum Guy (no offense intended, of course).

Although if the admins don't get on it soon (here we are, on page 2, and we STILL haven't been moved), we may have to start teasing them instead.

As to my favourite type besides Castle, my favourite for pieces is a Star Wars/Pirates/Adventurers tie, and my favourite in and of itself is Space.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this thread is in the General LEGO forum. Anyway, back on topic...

I like all themes, including *gasp!* space, so I really don't have a fav second theme.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
wlister
Sheriff

Post by wlister »

See they moved it and now we will have to find a new wrong forum guy. :D

It still doesn't account for the disproportionate amount of spacers replying to this thread. Come on Space is to look at, castles are for Building. :wink:

Will
After a long absence, I have returned. I can't wait to start building again.
erikut
Steward

Post by erikut »

im not sure here HP, SW and pirats meen much to me but only for peices but it was the other way before

anywat welcome here wrong forum guy (i guess we all have posted in the wrong forum here once or twice)
Lady Val
Villein

Post by Lady Val »

Pirates. I`ve got most of the Pirate ships and two of the Forts. 8)

I`ve also got a huge collection of Fabuland Lego :oops: and most of the Paradisa sets. :oops: :oops:

The kids have a huge collection of most other themes. And my Hubby has all the Wild West buildings, even though he says he doesn`t like Lego..... :lol:
Troy T. Moore
Gentleman

Post by Troy T. Moore »

For me there has never been "another" theme besides castle. I do like a lot of the Starwars stuff, probably because in my youth I had a lot of the SW action figs (early 80's) I dig the look of the titan xp set, too.

Sure I like pirates, a theme that should be resserected.

At the end of the day, it's all about castle for me.
Troy T. Moore
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but this thread is in the General LEGO forum. Anyway, back on topic...
Yeah, one of those sneaky admins (the one from Aggie, unless I'm much mistaken), moved this thread while I was in it. I'm still dizzy.

But back to the topic (which, BTW, isn't about the WFG)
wlister wrote:It still doesn't account for the disproportionate amount of spacers replying to this thread. Come on Space is to look at, castles are for Building.
I think you answered you question: a lot of Castle builders like Space because it gives them opportunity to build for looks, whereas their true love is mainly a building type. (And NO, liking Space is NOT a form of adultery.)
doctorsparkles
Landlord

Post by doctorsparkles »

wlister wrote:See they moved it and now we will have to find a new wrong forum guy.
He'll always be the wrong forum guy in my eyes. No one will ever be able to replace him.

Are the designer sets considered a theme? Basic, Freestyle, Designer... whatever... you can't beat those either.
"Always do what you want, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~ Doctor Suess
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

To all cc members:

Please check the CC forum and chat rules:

viewtopic.php?t=750

It is not the your place to repeatedly correct a member for posting in the wrong place. Please just contact an admin with a pm and we will move the topic. Picking on or giving a name to a member is also not acceptable. Please do not do it. Thanks :wink:

In addition, many cc members went off topic on the other favorite theme discussion. This should be avoided.

Ben E.
Sets Admin