Off topic and name calling

Discussion of general LEGO topics
wlister
Sheriff

Post by wlister »

My second favorite is also Pirates. Many good parts/figs for Castles.

This topic belongs in Lego General as this topic in not about official Castle sets.

Move away oh mighty movey one. :wink:

Will
After a long absence, I have returned. I can't wait to start building again.
TwoTonic Knight
TwoTonic of Many Colors

Re: Favorite theme besides castle?

Post by TwoTonic Knight »

legoguy2 wrote:My favorite is pirates, its definitly tied with castle for my favorite. I`m getting Imperial Outpost and Forbidden isalnd soon!!! :D :D :D :D so post your 2nd favorites

Arrrrrrrr, matey, them other swabs be keel-haulin' ye enuf as it is o'er the correct forum, so I'll not be scraping ye agains' some banacled bott'm any more.

Piratical sets be me other Lego luv. Ye'd be wise to be saving up yer pieces o' eight fer the Imperial Trading Post (not that I be welcome thar), and the Black Seas Barracuda. They be particular favorites o' mine.

Now forgive me, laddie, I've got to be a-runnin' some more double-rum to these here Two-Tonic Guzzlers...
Redwine the Ribald: Stare long enough into the abyss...
Two-Tonic Tippler: ...and you spit into it.

[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/corsair/C ... ippler.jpg[/img]
doctorsparkles
Landlord

Post by doctorsparkles »

I like space. Space is good fun.
I don't think this belongs in the Lego Castle Forum .
This topic belongs in Lego General as this topic in not about official Castle sets.
Arrrrrrrr, matey, them other swabs be keel-haulin' ye enuf as it is o'er the correct forum, so I'll not be scraping ye agains' some banacled bott'm any more.
By the way, has anyone told you yet that this is posted in the wrong forum? Way to post in the wrong forum, wrong forum posting guy!
"Always do what you want, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~ Doctor Suess
Sir Terrance
Councilor

Post by Sir Terrance »

I really like *GASP*SPACE*GASP*!!!

I even like it a bit more than Castle.

Sorry for giving anyone a heart attack or cause of fainting.

Oh and by the way, this is in the wrong forum. (Okay the joke is gettin' old. I'm sorry... :P )
Check out my Brickshelf gallery here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=thebrickbin
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

well we won't send you to jail, but you are on probation.

Well piecewise, its a toss up between Pirates and Star Wars.
But my real favorite is ummm, well according to the last cencus its Star wars, but that was four years ago, so lets see. Hmmmm..........Ummm,,,,,,,,,,,,,wellll///////////gosh''''''''''I would have to say Space. :wink:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
The Josh
Apprentice

Post by The Josh »

It's time to leave legoguy2 alone. It took guts for him to start a new post as a new member to Classic-Castle.com, and he came up with a very good idea for a post.

-The Josh

:shock: Check out my Brickshelf folder: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=86854
doctorsparkles
Landlord

Post by doctorsparkles »

The Josh wrote:It's time to leave legoguy2 alone. It took guts for him to start a new post as a new member to Classic-Castle.com, and he came up with a very good idea for a post.
I wasn't trying to give the poor guy a hard time, but rather just joking around. However, since he mentioned it himself, I may just start referring to him as the Wrong Forum Guy on a regular basis. I'm not being mean... it's tough love.

Back on topic, I also really like Star Wars, but I didn't think to mention it because it ties in with space, and I also like using the pieces for castle.
"Always do what you want, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~ Doctor Suess
Barbapple
Steward

Post by Barbapple »

legoguy2 wrote:Thanks The Josh, I needed that. :D :D :D But unfortunatly I will now be remembered as the wrong forum guy.

Arthur: Camelot!
Galahad: Camelot!
Lancealot: Camelot
Patsy: Its only a model
Noone's gonna call you wrong fourm guy, wrong forum guy!

Anyways, wrong forum guy, I've always been parshal to...ummm....well castle, but Besides that....uhh...I'd say Adventurers.

Peace out Wrong Forum Guy!
Sir Terrance
Councilor

Post by Sir Terrance »

It was all a good joke Wrong Forum Guy. Well, maybe not that good. Lots of people here have put things in the wrong forum and they aren't newbies either. Thats why we have those friendly admins. Why, we wouldn't want to make their job easy now, would we? :wink:
Check out my Brickshelf gallery here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=thebrickbin
wlister
Sheriff

Post by wlister »

Sir Terrance wrote:It was all a good joke Wrong Forum Guy. Well, maybe not that good. Lots of people here have put things in the wrong forum and they aren't newbies either. Thats why we have those friendly admins. Why, we wouldn't want to make their job easy now, would we? :wink:
Naw, they don't have anything better to do. :wink:

Welcome to Classic-Castle Wrong Forum Guy. :D

This is a good topic, but I'd better be seein' some more Pirates on deck or I'm going ta keel haul all of ya! :twisted:

Will
After a long absence, I have returned. I can't wait to start building again.
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Until such time as the admins see fit to move this, you are the Wrong Forum Guy (no offense intended, of course).

Although if the admins don't get on it soon (here we are, on page 2, and we STILL haven't been moved), we may have to start teasing them instead.

As to my favourite type besides Castle, my favourite for pieces is a Star Wars/Pirates/Adventurers tie, and my favourite in and of itself is Space.