Classic-Castle.com

The source for all your LEGO Castle needs!

How to acquire large amount of Lego?

Discussion of general LEGO topics

Re: How to acquire large amount of Lego?

Postby pijani » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:40 am

royalbrickcustoms wrote:Nice collection. I wish I had at least 2,000 1x1 round trans-medium blue round plates (studs) for water techniques.

~RBC

Well, one PaB (Pick-a-Brick wall, google it) contains from 3000 to 4000 1x1 round plates, and trans light-blue and trans dark-blue are pretty common in almost all the shops (PaB is a wall in LegoShops). So, here is some more info and here is the list of shops (maybe there is one in your city?)

If not, there must be a lot of your friends from Classic-Castle that live near PaB, and somebody can buy you one cup (bricks can be mixed in one cup, so you can take half light and half dark trans blue :)))

The price is (usually) 15 $ in USA and 16 e in Europe.

There is no PaB in or near my country, but I have a member of my lug that lives in Vienna, so we are getting cups regularly (a lot of 1x2 trans light blue tiles there at the moment. If you want, I can connect you with him, and he can send you one cup?

...there is some risk as you don't know me, but I am Ivan Angeli (google me:), and I am also TLG ambassador, so I hope that gives at least little trust... If you live across the ocean, I strongly recommend PaB from your continent, as content of one cup is quite heavy, and shipping is costly overseas.

So, the main question would be - in what city do you live? :)
pijani
Artisan

Postby AK_Brickster » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:02 pm

There are lots of CC members here in the USA who would likely be able to help you out as well, RBC.
Image Image
Plastics make it possible! (BrickLink) - - - My Flickr Stream
Courage, Honor, Loyalty! For Garheim!
AK_Brickster
Visconte des Paysans de Gong

Postby pijani » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:48 pm

Siercon and Coral helped me with my first cup, and later, the whole gang from Historica :)
As you have guilds (lands or fractions:) here too, I bet people will be more then happy to help you :)
pijani
Artisan

Postby royalbrickcustoms » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:55 pm

Hey guys,

I live in about 45 minutes from Augusta, GA (where the Masters Golf Tournament is held). I've only been to a Lego store twice in my life, and I've only bought 1 PAB cup!

The closest lego store is in Alanta, GA more than 4 hours away! :(

Unless someone could fill a PAB cup for me, it will probably be quite a long time 'til I get another one.
Image Image

"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me."
~Phil. 4:13

Royal Brick Customs Shop (Bricklink)
royalbrickcustoms
Squire

Previous

Return to General LEGO