Is this Castle? Where is it available?

Discussion of general LEGO topics
Jojo
Master

Is this Castle? Where is it available?

Post by Jojo »

Hello!

Usually I don't keychains consider "Castle sets" though I own several of them. However, is this a Castle fig? I know it doesn't come in any official Castle set (so far) (pic = link):

Where is/was this keychain available? I didn't find it in Legoland Germany yesterday. Alas!

Bye
Jojo

xxbattosaixx
Foot Soldier

Post by xxbattosaixx »

Try e-mailing one of the sellers-
http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?inv ... &invType=F
The item seems common,as two of the sellers have over 6.... :?
- Tom
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

I have never seen this keychain before.

Personally, I shouldn't call it Castle.

Maybe Belville/Paridisa.

Still, it looks like it could have Castle applications. (If nothing else, Anthony could make some good torsos using this a template.)

Interesting.......
Lord Resta
Foot Soldier

Post by Lord Resta »

Holy yes! More minifig clothing.

I actually saw this at LEGOLAND windsor and thought it was quite good. Would go to waste with me, though, at the moment as I'm playing with Spidey and pals.
Look to my coming, on the first light of the fifth day. At dawn, look to the East...

-Gandalf the White, The Two Towers.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Formendacil wrote:Maybe Belville/Paridisa.
Or Clikits, perhaps?

The torso is okay, if it didn't have those awful heart shapes it would be much better.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
adm_matthew
Journeyman

Post by adm_matthew »

I picked one up for my cousin at the Chicago LEGO store..
~ Matthew Taylor
[url=http://galacticbrick.com/arda][img]http://galacticbrick.com/lotr/new-site/banner-main.png[/img][/url]

The Adm is for Admiral not ADAM! :-p
Troy T. Moore
Gentleman

Post by Troy T. Moore »

Jojo ASKING a Lego question!?! Now I have seen everything :wink:
Troy T. Moore
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

Yah scary isn't it. I don't know anything about this key chain. Its probably Beville or something like that, or it isn't a part of a particular theme. There was a santa keychain, and i don't think there is a christmas line. :)

It could be useful, IF it wsn't a bleeping bleep keychain. :evil:

:wink:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
Sir Terrance
Councilor

Post by Sir Terrance »

The dress thing is sort of neat. I like the head though, I also saw on Brickshelf, a Classic-Space key chain. I checked the S@H site, and it wasn't there. What if a Classic-Castle Key chain came out!!! There IS a way to take out that screw thingy.
Check out my Brickshelf gallery here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=thebrickbin
Sir Vincent
Steward

Post by Sir Vincent »

Sir Terrance wrote:The dress thing is sort of neat. I like the head though, I also saw on Brickshelf, a Classic-Space key chain. I checked the S@H site, and it wasn't there. What if a Classic-Castle Key chain came out!!! There IS a way to take out that screw thingy.
Well,I have seen a Black Falcon key chain...and some KK1 key chains...
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

David85 wrote:Like I said not all the keychains are found online. The Classic Space guy is real and can be found at some Lego stores.
Unfortunately for some of us, that basically means the same thing. I think the nearest LEGO store to me is either Guelph, Ontario, or in California.

Rather far either way.

I've never been to either.

So for me, its basically available only online.
wlister
Sheriff

Post by wlister »

There is a Lego store in Guelph, Ontario? I have never heard this, is it listed on the Lego stores page? I know there is a privately owned store in Ontario, the owner has 3 brick and mortar stores that he sells Lego at exclusively. He gets some of the items available only at Lego Brand stores due to his high sales volumes. Is this the store you are referring to? Or is there a real Lego store in Ontario?

Back on topic, this is a nice little fig, It is likely a Town/Paradisa torso or it could be a keychain exclusive much like the Wolfpack fig with the KKI torso. It is not Belville as Belville scaled figs are much larger.

And yes those screws do wiggle out with a bit of work. I managed to customize a Wolfpack commander with my Wolfpack/KKI keychain.

Will
After a long absence, I have returned. I can't wait to start building again.
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

wlister wrote:There is a Lego store in Guelph, Ontario? I have never heard this, is it listed on the Lego stores page? I know there is a privately owned store in Ontario, the owner has 3 brick and mortar stores that he sells Lego at exclusively. He gets some of the items available only at Lego Brand stores due to his high sales volumes. Is this the store you are referring to? Or is there a real Lego store in Ontario?
I've never been there, so I can't say. But a couple of friends moved to Guelph a while back, and visited it. It is an all-LEGO store, complete with Lego-logo bags, and such.

Footsteps is from Guelph, and knows about, so he'd be the one to ask.