Odd LEGO dream

Discussion of general LEGO topics
Bruce N H
Precentor of the Scriptorium

Odd LEGO dream

Post by Bruce N H »

Hi all,

I had an odd LEGO dream last night. I was on a spaceship full of people trying to escape from earth (we recently got a boxed set of Twilight Zone DVD's, so I think this is invading my subconscious). We landed on a planet where part of the landscape was built of LEGO. I think that part of it was specifically Rogue27's ravine:
http://homepage.mac.com/rogue27/lego/2004-07_seed/
that I was looking at yesterday. While there I met Jojo, but he was a Black Falcon minifig. He'd built a lifesize version of the facade of a cathedral and some other huge MOCs. A rescue spaceship (piloted by Barbara Walters?!?!?) came to take us all back to earth, because the danger of planetary destruction had passed. I decided to stay so I could build with LEGO.

Bruce
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

:shock:

You REALLY need some help...

...I wonder if it means anything...
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

We need to get him to the nearest Lego store ASAP!
WHERE LOSING HIM PEOPLE!
I think he will be fine...

:lol: :roll: :oops: :shock:

LR
Bruce N H
Precentor of the Scriptorium

Post by Bruce N H »

But what's more disturbing, that I deamt of LEGO, that Jojo was a minifig, or that the spaceship was piloted by Barbara Walters?

Bruce
xxbattosaixx
Foot Soldier

Post by xxbattosaixx »

Conisidering you love Lego,i'd say the Barbara Walters thing is THE MOST creepy. :shock:
- Tom
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Bruce N H wrote:But what's more disturbing, that I deamt of LEGO, that Jojo was a minifig, or that the spaceship was piloted by Barbara Walters?

Bruce
Well, it isn't that Jojo is a minifig. I mean, most of us that have never met him probably think of that smiley-faced Black Falcon before anything else.

There's nothing weird about dreaming about Lego. I can recall maybe half a dozen times that I have.

Therefore, it must be that the spaceship was piloted by Barbara Walters.
Emperor James
Steward

Post by Emperor James »

Well, since I've always assumed that Jojo is a minifig :D , I've never heard of Barbara Walters, and I dream about Lego all the time, I'll have to say that the most disturbing thing is that you dreamed about Lego space instead of castle :D
pwnage
J1A3L5
Steward

Post by J1A3L5 »

Bruce N H wrote:But what's more disturbing, that I deamt of LEGO, that Jojo was a minifig, or that the spaceship was piloted by Barbara Walters?

Bruce
Definately the spaceship piloted by Barbara Walters.

I too have dreamt of LEGO many times. Ah, one great dream where I somehow ended up in a minifig factory and I got free figs...and another where I went to my local store and somehow they had all these wierd sets...mostly Ice Planet, but not any real sets.
Emperor James
Steward

Post by Emperor James »

I once dreamed that they rereleased 6080 and 6086. A store was giving me a hundred of each for free. But then I woke up... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
pwnage
LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

Post by LEGOFREAK »

Emperor James wrote: I've never heard of Barbara Walters,
Ok - show of hands?

Anyone else here feel old now?

:?
Stephen
Laborer

Post by Stephen »

My hand is up.

:D

Stephen
wlister
Sheriff

Post by wlister »

My Hand is up, I feel old, but not just because I know who Barbara Walter's is. Anyone who watches Southpark should have some idea who she is. Or was the Barbara Streizand? :wink:

As to the dream, I once had a dream that I was on a freaky pillow like mountainside covered in rare and unproduced Lego pieces. I was filling MC Hammer sized pockets with parts because I only had five minutes on the mountain. Kinda like a trippy shopping spree.

This was about the time The Cure had just released the Lullaby video. Strange stuff... I blame it all on the Cure. :wink:

Will
After a long absence, I have returned. I can't wait to start building again.
doctorsparkles
Landlord

Post by doctorsparkles »

This is the second time in as many days that even I've felt old... to recap, I'm only 20.
For those who don't know, Barbara Walters is an anchor on ABC's 20/20 and co-host of The View. Perhaps some of our Canadian and European friends would not be familiar with her work, but I would think that all the Americans on here would at least know who she is.
By the way, I've had lots of dreams where I buying lots of really cool and rare sets, but it doesn't take me long to realize "Hey, I'm dreaming!" and then I wake up. I ruin all of my best dreams like that.
"Always do what you want, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~ Doctor Suess
LONGBOW
Peasant

Post by LONGBOW »

lollolfdfdfdgvbbgghkmhnkmgvmnb,.j., bmn nmbmjhhmjnbmnrofl :lol:

(I'm new to this "lol" stuff) that's hilarious! :lol:
ham jam spamalot
erikut
Steward

Post by erikut »

i had a really weird dream that i was at tonys home in texas (ive never ben there before) and my sister was there too and tonu gave me lego wile my sister was in another room and wreced mocs and stuff for the kingdom of ikros and suddenly i was outside my school were there was a lot of minifigs and bricks wich i wanted and then i woked up :(

weird dream...