Odd LEGO dream

Discussion of general LEGO topics
Jojo
Master

Post by Jojo »

Hello!

Luckily I'm not two minifigs. That would be disturbing, especially for me.

Bye
Jojo

Image Image
cnelson
Laborer

Post by cnelson »

Jojo, think how much more building you could get done if you were 2 minifigs! Send one of you to work, and the other can get to important stuff...

Carl
"You read the manual, man, and you won't play around with it, not the same way. And you get all funny when somebody else uses it to do something you never thought of..."

William Gibson
The Winter Market
Sir Vincent
Steward

Post by Sir Vincent »

I had this dream when my lego collection was destroyed...and another one when I was the boss of the lego company and brought back the old colors and pretty much did everything everyone has suggested...and I made new Orient Expedition sets and one had gold chrome body armor...and made the bohrok wipe out all of the toa and any other messed up Bionicle creatures so all they had was a line called: Bohrok Legends...you could get a Bohrok in any color!! There was even one that was made out of real gold and silver for the low price of $749.00...and I made Redini answer questions and a lego forum where everything didn't have to be approved by a mod...
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

doctorsparkles wrote:For those who don't know, Barbara Walters is an anchor on ABC's 20/20 and co-host of The View. Perhaps some of our Canadian and European friends would not be familiar with her work, but I would think that all the Americans on here would at least know who she is.
uhh....nope, never heard of her, and I am American!

My wierdest dream is when I had a large amount of LEGO and I had built a really tall tower. The tower fell down and scattered into a million pieces and I screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" like Luke when he found out Darth Vader was his father.

Another dream that was weird is when a Pick-a-Brick in Denmark was selling everything for 99% off and I was there. I did an imitation of Gollum (My preciousssssssssssssssssss) and began scooping rare LEGO pieces into my pickup.

wierd, I know...
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Since we're all sharing our crazed recollections, here's a couple of mine:

I dreamt about finding a stash of old pirate and Castle figs and pieces under the spruce tree in our back yard. THe more I looked, the more I found. Very Treasure Island-like.

At our old house, I once dreamt that I was playing Lego. Sorta. As my faulty memory serves, I wasn't so much playing as observing, the game was going pretty much as it wanted (some sort of a major marathon thingy heavily featuring pirates. I remember my three Captain Redbeards especially).

And yes, I have dreamed about finding rare/old sets in stores. And at good prices. :(
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

I once dreamt that I had found an library that had some off the best lego sets on display and they gave em to me!!!!!!!! Then I had to dream something else before I could do any playing. :evil:

When I ever think of Jojo I always think about a falcon soilder. I he must be a real fig, how else would he have and know so much lego. :wink:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
Dragon Master
Merchant

Post by Dragon Master »

"While there I met Jojo, but he was a Black Falcon minifig."

I have always thought that he was a Black Falcon mini-fig too. Weird...
"I have looked for you. Now you have come to me. And I thank you." -Pope John Paul II
Emperor James
Steward

Post by Emperor James »

cnelson wrote:Jojo, think how much more building you could get done if you were 2 minifigs! Send one of you to work, and the other can get to important stuff...

Carl
Well, supposing that Jojo is the king of his Legos, it seems like he could command all of his other figs to work for him :D
pwnage
JPinoy
Knight Bannerett

Post by JPinoy »

I remember several years ago I had a dream that my then 350 minifigs had grown into numbering in the thousands. Thanks to BrickLink.com... my Dream has come true!!! :lol:
Peoples_General, master of the vast LEGO armies!
[url]http://www.bricklink.com/aboutMe.asp?u=Peoples_General[/url]
Behold! The mighty armies of my ORIGIN theme!
[url]http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.c ... lesGeneral[/url]
Stephen
Laborer

Post by Stephen »

I saw a photo of Jojo when he was at 1000steine-Land last year and he really IS a Black Falcon Minifig.

Stephen
Emperor James
Steward

Post by Emperor James »

Stephen wrote:I saw a photo of Jojo when he was at 1000steine-Land last year and he really IS a Black Falcon Minifig.

Stephen
But is he two black falcon minifigs?
pwnage
Stephen
Laborer

Post by Stephen »

But is he two black falcon minifigs?
I only saw one, but maybe the other one was taking the picture?

Stephen
Gumby
Steward

Post by Gumby »

Yeah I always dream about stores selling the old sets, or picturing myself in the Lego aisle 10 years ago. I get so ticked off when I wake up because 1) I get such a wonderful feeling when you see those sets, 2) I get such a horrible feeling when I see current sets.

-Bryan
Sir Terrance
Councilor

Post by Sir Terrance »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:
doctorsparkles wrote:For those who don't know, Barbara Walters is an anchor on ABC's 20/20 and co-host of The View. Perhaps some of our Canadian and European friends would not be familiar with her work, but I would think that all the Americans on here would at least know who she is.
Another dream that was weird is when a Pick-a-Brick in Denmark was selling everything for 99% off and I was there. I did an imitation of Gollum (My preciousssssssssssssssssss) and began scooping rare LEGO pieces into my pickup.

wierd, I know...
I had that same dream, but I was only in Denmark for a week and they ran out of pieces. Everything was gone. They said "don't worry it will be back and filled up in 8 days"! It was more of a nightmare.
Check out my Brickshelf gallery here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=thebrickbin
Green Fox
Bailiff

Post by Green Fox »

I hyad a dream where I was a minifig in a "trench" landscape, and Wlister's sigfig was giving orders to go "over the top", and I ran away and found a dead minifig that had a bag of green plumes in his hand. At that point I realised I was dreaming and woke up.

Does anyone have a link to the photo of Jojo?