Odd LEGO dream

Discussion of general LEGO topics
erikut
Steward

Post by erikut »

i had the weirdest dream ever last nigth, all of the kk2 knigths exept vladek was singing and dancing YMCA vich looked pretty weird cause they cant move their armes out from the body...
lemon_squeezer2
Gentleman

Post by lemon_squeezer2 »

A reoccuring dream for me is that I am in a large white room. In it are a few dozen *long* tables and on them are thousands of little white dishes. In each of these dishes is a Lego brick - one dish for each type ever made. When you look into one, there is only one brick, but as soon as you take it out, a new one pops into place. If only such things could be true...
"Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like heck"

KP 2011!
xxbattosaixx
Foot Soldier

Post by xxbattosaixx »

I had a dream like that once,except it was with a Bohrok and making Krana. :wink:
- Tom
LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

Post by LEGOFREAK »

you guys are weird... my mutant head said so.... :D
SavaTheAggie
Lord Sava of Aggie

Post by SavaTheAggie »

Typically when I dream, I dream about building.

But not about building things out of my reach.

Usually when I dream I dream about the MOC(s) I have currently planned or in production, and how I can build them better.

Imagine dreaming in a realistic MLCad environment, except it's hand's on. It's freaky, but cool at the same time.

Other than that I don't dream anymore. I'm not really sad about it though. I mean, why do I need to dream when all but one of the important dreams have already come true for me? And that one dream won't come true for a few years (hopefully anyway).

--Anthony
[url=http://www.ikros.net][img]http://www.ikros.net/links/ikrosbuttonsmall.jpg[/img][/url]

Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
lil Jon
Merchant

Post by lil Jon »

When I have a LEGO dream, its usually about fiding some odd set that is new and I didn't know about. The sets are always really weird (nothing I'd wanna buy in real life) but in the dream I love it.

Have the same dreams about Star Wars toys too. :o
It's a Christmas Miracle!
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

erikut wrote:i had the weirdest dream ever last nigth, all of the kk2 knigths exept vladek was singing and dancing YMCA vich looked pretty weird cause they cant move their armes out from the body...
Hmmm.... Have you visited this website anytime soon?
http://stupidvideos.com/

Search for YMCA.
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

lil Jon wrote:When I have a LEGO dream, its usually about fiding some odd set that is new and I didn't know about. The sets are always really weird (nothing I'd wanna buy in real life) but in the dream I love it.

Have the same dreams about Star Wars toys too. :o
Me too.
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Emperor James
Steward

Post by Emperor James »

I just remembered another dream I had quite a while ago. I was in some store,I think it was service merchandise, and they had a set that was basically a knight on a horse with chrome gold euro armor and chrome gold visored helmet. I took one, the dream not being developed enough to have to actually make a transaction, and when I opened it, the armor was real gold.
pwnage
LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

Post by LEGOFREAK »

SavaTheAggie wrote: Other than that I don't dream anymore. I'm not really sad about it though. I mean, why do I need to dream when all but one of the important dreams have already come true for me? And that one dream won't come true for a few years (hopefully anyway).

--Anthony
way to go anthony! now you are sure to have a little surprise soon!

:lol:
Green Fox
Bailiff

Post by Green Fox »

STOP PRESS! New dream!

I was in a walmart on a cliff, and as I walked in, a woman in a black siut and glasses came over to me and said:

"Mr. Rutherford?"

"Uh-uh."

"In my pocket, I have pictures of the new 2005 classic castle line. Tell me what you think. There's a free set in it for you."

She reached into her pocket and pulled out a bit of paper. On it was a picture of a Warhammer Catachan model with plume dragons stuck to it.

"So, what do you think?"

"I love it. But just one thing, do you have to include the white dragon plumes? It would cheapen their rarity."

"You know TLC doesn't care what you think."

She gave me a plastic bag and ushered me out. I reachedinto the bag. There was a small box inside reading: LEGO=Ron's Rock Shop. £0.99...
erikut
Steward

Post by erikut »

Daimyo wrote:
erikut wrote:i had the weirdest dream ever last nigth, all of the kk2 knigths exept vladek was singing and dancing YMCA vich looked pretty weird cause they cant move their armes out from the body...
Hmmm.... Have you visited this website anytime soon?
http://stupidvideos.com/

Search for YMCA.

avtualy iv never heard of this site before.Weird
jamitjames
Gentleman

Post by jamitjames »

I had a dream. My family was going to Nashville. Then the phone rang and Adm. Matthew was on the phone and he invited me to his house. He was this big fat guy :?
[url=http://radio.laml.org/]LAMLradio: LEGO Talk Podcast[/url]
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

jamitjames wrote:I had a dream. My family was going to Nashville. Then the phone rang and Adm. Matthew was on the phone and he invited me to his house. He was this big fat guy :?
Errr... Scary.

I had a Lego dream where I was on the Skull's eye schooner, and we were sailing to some Imperial Armada fort. We had to fight off a huge fleet of Armada ships, and the cannons REALLY did damage, and I mean bricks flying everywhere, and the dudes really died. And when we got to the fort, a big huge evil-looking pirate ship rose from the deep, and it was filled with skeleton pirates and gold. and then I woke up.
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

It was terrible.

The night before last, I dreamt that I was with my younger brother in Winners, and he wanted a certain set that we couldn't find. It wasn't there, but as I was digging around in the back, I found some Egyptian Adventurer sets: the Sphinz Secret Surprise and the Mummy's Tomb.

Then I woke up.

It was that bad.