Henry the minifig...

Discussion of general LEGO topics
Sir Vincent
Steward

Henry the minifig...

Post by Sir Vincent »

What kind of sword do you think Henry,our beloved unofficial mascot,would have? A think a minifigure as great as him deserves a great sword...
I almost forgot,what faction do you think he would be part of? I'd say the greatest one of all,The Black Falcons...
Last edited by Sir Vincent on Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emperor James
Steward

Post by Emperor James »

A standard sword, none of the big nasty ones. Maybe a black or light gray sword would distinguish him if one is available
Last edited by Emperor James on Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pwnage
Bruce N H
Precentor of the Scriptorium

Post by Bruce N H »

I'd say the classic:
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=3847
With all due respect to Blasterman, Red Bean, chrome greatswords, katanas, Adventurers scimitars, pirate cutlases, and jelly bean swords, this sword IS classic-castle to me.

Bruce
Sir Vincent
Steward

Post by Sir Vincent »

Bruce N H wrote:I'd say the classic:
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=3847
With all due respect to Blasterman, Red Bean, chrome greatswords, katanas, Adventurers scimitars, pirate cutlases, and jelly bean swords, this sword IS classic-castle to me.

Bruce
This is really off topic but in the 4 Juniors pirate sets they have Scimitars,so they aren't exclusive to Adventurers... :lol:
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

A dark grey regular broadsword (original plastic). Something classic and unassuming.

Kinda like Henry himself.

I mean, if we wanted him to look good, to stand out of the the crowd, he could have had maroon, orange, and navy blue for colouring. He could have had a gold dragon helm and light blue armour.

(Never mind the visual cacaphony that would create)

Leave him classic.
LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

Post by LEGOFREAK »

Henry used a dark grey classic sword, when he was working for me. Since he is retired and on vacation, I have no idea what he is using now.
Henry worked in all factions, from a knight in the Black Falcons, to a guard in the Crusaders. He was also a rogue knight, and a caravan guard, at various times.

:D

freak

(btw - last I heard, Ben E was sending Henry on his way, any other news yet?)
medib
Bailiff

Post by medib »

yeah, and I'm wondering what happened to the pics... from Henry's visit to Ben's house.

Benjamin Medinets
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

I did have Henry for about 2 weeks here in Saint Louis. You can see pictures of Henry's visit to his great hall here:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=90631

See his welcome, tour, rest time, and feast.

Henry has been sent to Yaron in Israel and I expect to see some photos from him put up here soon.

Ben E.