Lego Superhero License Announcement

Discussion of general LEGO topics
Thoriun
Laborer

Re: Lego Superhero License Announcement

Post by Thoriun »

Hi

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this before, but it would be a good idea if Lego release the minifigs in a similar way as they did with the ninjago theme (even if it comes with the spinner)?

Personaly i'm only interested in the minifigs not the actualy full set (i'm not interested in getting more than one minifigs of each), specialy since my budget goes to university, my car, Lego CAstle and Star Wars, so not that much money left.

Thoriun
Thoriun... No words are enough to express how i feel

Silvery, often with black tarnish

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Thoriun
nanuck95
Court jester

Post by nanuck95 »

Thoriun wrote:I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this before, but it would be a good idea if Lego release the minifigs in a similar way as they did with the ninjago theme (even if it comes with the spinner)?

Personaly i'm only interested in the minifigs not the actualy full set (i'm not interested in getting more than one minifigs of each), specialy since my budget goes to university, my car, Lego CAstle and Star Wars, so not that much money left.
I would love to see this as well, but I think it would be extremely unlikely just based on how Star Wars is marketed. Let's see, we release the same ships over again every 3 years except we put a new exclusive/revamped figure in it and jack the price up another $10. Why? Because people will buy it just for the figs. I am going to guess that given the initial popularity of the super-hero sets, they won't be much different. I just hope the DC and Marvel royalties aren't as high as Star Wars and the sets are more affordable.
Thoriun
Laborer

Post by Thoriun »

hi, i agree, and i hope the prices aren't to high as Star Wars sets are.

Only thing left to do is wait, or is it? LOL

If Lego looks as what is going on on Foruns like this one, maybe there is hope after all. :)

Thoriun
Thoriun... No words are enough to express how i feel

Silvery, often with black tarnish

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Thoriun