35%
Golden Barrel
65%

Total votes: 17

Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:Who needs beer??? You'll find me at the BBQ! 8)
BEER!!! What beer!

The Golden Barrel sells ALE! And th Keg Stand is a WINE press.

Admins these days! :D

Can't do anything wrong!
xxbattosaixx
Foot Soldier

Post by xxbattosaixx »

I said the keg stand,since it seems like a Black Knight wouldn't be attacked.I mean,I don't see my shield at the Golden Barrel! :wink:
- Tom
doctorsparkles
Landlord

Post by doctorsparkles »

Emperor James wrote:Anyway, I'm too young to drink anyway, and my figs can't afford to as I am taxing them as much as I can so that they can have home, and since that is nothing, I couldn't afford a drink even if I was allowed to have one
Formendacil wrote:Aw, come off it! This is the Middle Ages! Anyone can drink!
Not only could you drink, but it really was a good idea. They hadn't quite grasped the concept of germs or how to get rid of them, so having a glass of water could be hazardous to your health. Alcohol, on the other hand, is inherently antiseptic.
Besides, let your figs live a little! Slap a little plastic brew in their hands, put a little plastic woman at their sides and let them live their little plastic lives to the fullest!
As for my figs and me, we know how to have a good time. We'll have a few rounds at both establishments before heading off to the barbecue. Then we'll make catcalls from the roadside as the Princess' Coach passes by.
And then we'll all be arrested for being drunk and disorderly... Megablocks the man.
"Always do what you want, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~ Doctor Suess