Classic-Castle.com

The source for all your LEGO Castle needs!

Bricks by the Bay (now with Photos)

Discussion of general LEGO topics

Bricks by the Bay (now with Photos)

Postby Athos » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:12 pm

The Bricks by the Bay lego convention is being held August 8-11 in San Francisco. I'm planning to be in California that week on an unrelated matter, but thought I might attend. Is anyone else going to be attending? Maybe we could do a classic-castle get together and put some faces to avatars and aliases.

http://www.bricksbythebay.com/

I've never been to a convention, so I'm kind of excited at the possibility of going. I may even have to try to MOC up some stuff to display.

Steve
Last edited by Athos on Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Athos
Councilor of the Realm

Re: Bricks by the Bay

Postby Athos » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:37 am

Since its been three months and early registration closes this week (June 27), I thought I'd bump this and see if anyone had decided to go.

I'm still trying to decide whether or not to go... someone talk me into it.

Steve
Athos
Councilor of the Realm

Re: Bricks by the Bay

Postby SSchmidt » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:20 am

Athos wrote:Since its been three months and early registration closes this week (June 27), I thought I'd bump this and see if anyone had decided to go.

I'm still trying to decide whether or not to go... someone talk me into it.

Steve

It's a lego convention! These don't happen often. And if you're, going to be in the area anyways, why not? I won't be going (California is quite far from Kentucky), but if I was in the area I would absolutely go.

I think it's fun to meet like minded people, sharing similar interests in your hobby.
Ultimately, I think if you don't go, you will regret it. The "what if" will pop in your head frequently.

Anyways, here's hoping you get (you choose) to go! If so, I hope we will see some pictures. They always have the coolest displays at these conventions.
PSN: SSchmidt-
SSchmidt
Councilor

Re: Bricks by the Bay (now with Photos)

Postby Athos » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:34 am

Just realized I didn't post any photos. Well here are some photos of the highlights.

Steve
Athos
Councilor of the Realm

Return to General LEGO